• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

jischwar

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
View attachment 1611730

Hunter boots in the sun. Lots of bloom.

This pair is amazing, but the difference between RTW and extra arch support of mto is quite significant. Definitely a different experience for flat flooted me.

Still great. Love the pair.
Can you request arch support on MTO? Are there varying degrees or what?

dangerous

Reaction score
Can you request arch support on MTO? Are there varying degrees or what?

They extend the heel stiffener all the way to the arch. It is not a lot, but adds some stiffnes to the arch. I like it a lot and regret going for an unlined mto due to it. Did not realize how much it did for me.

It is free of charge.

20210518_185203.jpg

Another picture of the boots.

jischwar

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
They extend the heel stiffener all the way to the arch. It is not a lot, but adds some stiffnes to the arch. I like it a lot and regret going for an unlined mto due to it. Did not realize how much it did for me.

It is free of charge.

View attachment 1611752

Another picture of the boots.
Beautiful boots!! Did not realize that was an option. I only get instep reduced on my EB's. Do you own any StC's? I wonder if it's comparable to how theirs feel

dangerous

Reaction score
Beautiful boots!! Did not realize that was an option. I only get instep reduced on my EB's. Do you own any StC's? I wonder if it's comparable to how theirs feel

Sadly, no. They're on my list as soon as the trunks starts going live again. I might swing by Skoaktiebolaget sometime soon and look into it.

Erik is doing an awesome job filling in for Olof; it's always nice to have a chat.

Leaves

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Here is the pre-order link guys. Enjoy!

I would be open to brown hatch grain or dark brown suede with gum sole.
I'd be interested in brown hatch grain (or the utah in specific) too.
Loden suede please! But any option really, I very much prefer the gum sole.
I'd be in for almost anything well wearable, non-suede.
@Leaves I'd be in for Oak Tarnsjö @ Natural Gum Soles
Amazing! Black on black is an insta-buy. The oak too.
Didn’t even imagine the oak on gum soles. That’s going to look gorgeous. ETA?
Going to be a long wait but it's going to be a winner! Any chance of pre-order opportunities on that oak on gum? I'd hate to snooze and loose
That was my guess to myself... Will price stay the same for Oak?
@Leaves I would definitely join a pre-order of the Oak on gum sneaker and maybe the white on gum as well. Future sneaker plans sound excellent.
+1 for the possible oak tarnsjo pre-order
Another +1 on oak tarnjo/gum pre-order in size 45

deez shoes

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Here is the pre-order link guys. Enjoy!

Are the Danny Sportifs made with vegetable tanned lining and vegetable tanned insoles? If not, can you source those components for this tarnsjo run? Would be awesome to have full veg tanned leather sneakers.

jischwar

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Are the Danny Sportifs made with vegetable tanned lining and vegetable tanned insoles? If not, can you source those components for this tarnsjo run? Would be awesome to have full veg tanned leather sneakers.
+1, I'm absolutely down if this is the case

Leaves

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
+1, I'm absolutely down if this is the case

I can’t make that happen on such short notice. I’ll look into though, for future runs of Tärnsjö.

apd90700

Reaction score
Anyone have an ENZO BONAFÉ in 804 Last? Fit true to size? Anything to be aware of?

XxLogo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@Leaves will there be more made besides the Pre-Order pair? Don't think I can afford them in this or next months budget, but definitely want a pair in August!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads