• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Leaves

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Really great prices. I was waffling on a few and they sold out while I was thinking about it.

It seems like there were some extra styles added after I clicked on the link the first time.

@Leaves will there be more styles added or is everything up now?

We’ll be adding a few never sold brands
(pretty obscure brands few have heard of) and a few of my personal pairs I’m not wearing so I’m letting go of them. So there will be a few pew-owned EG and GG pairs in UK 11.5 F up there in a few days.

laufer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@Leaves
That Hass Gold, what kind of leather is that? You knew I would have asked this question, right?
I can think of the few models, Irvin that would look good in Hass Gold.

Leaves

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Sorry, not for this sale. Meant like the archive of pictures from MTO's

Oh, ok. Yeah I’ll do that within a few weeks. Had some issues with the gallery. Showing all incorrect after we changed design of the website.

Leaves

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@Leaves
That Hass Gold, what kind of leather is that? You knew I would have asked this question, right?
I can think of the few models, Irvin that would look good in Hass Gold.

Haas Gold is the same leather as Haas Utah Calf. It’s just a different color than we normally carry.

Churchill W

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
We’ll be adding a few never sold brands
(pretty obscure brands few have heard of) and a few of my personal pairs I’m not wearing so I’m letting go of them. So there will be a few pew-owned EG and GG pairs in UK 11.5 F up there in a few days.
Thanks, will keep checking back!

Leaves

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
That rasputin chukka is a beauty! Why was that never offered in the shop?

Sorry, Rasputin was never offered. We made it in another leather from the same tannery. Their leathers were great but delivery times were not unpredictable so I’ve not ordered from them again. Unfortunately no leather fairs anytime soon due to the current situation.

saurabh

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
We're moving our office and need to clean out our archive of sample shoes and boots. This is really a mega sample sale of loads of style from different makers, even ones we have not carried officially ourselves. Most of these shoe have never been worn, only photographed in our studio.

Thanks @Leaves . I ordered 3 pairs at those amazing prices.

Zerase

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Sorry, Rasputin was never offered. We made it in another leather from the same tannery. Their leathers were great but delivery times were not unpredictable so I’ve not ordered from them again. Unfortunately no leather fairs anytime soon due to the current situation.
Dang, because that leather on that model is pretty much a 10/10 in my book. Actually a little sad that these were 0.5 a size to big. So close, yet so far away ;)

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads