• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

GeoffreyB

Reaction score
Birthday gift!;) Very happy with the smooth process.

9DDF0B83-BA3F-49BA-A288-7B7DA8443E51.jpeg

F5C3B885-1F4C-4376-9A0E-753DC8446E41.jpeg

53A0C0C4-F307-4E44-A16B-DE91DB9C1CB0.jpeg

9645A919-5B59-4627-8C16-ADC5A8F65B19.jpeg

B93BFF84-5374-42B6-AE88-E7D17DB9BAB5.jpeg

7946E46F-8156-4D54-BC4A-90C3F3AD9DEC.jpeg

BA9A4C66-56B1-417F-B461-6BD6F5DD49A5.jpeg

0AE9AFB1-0F8E-468E-9F1B-3662B009E950.jpeg

467BD588-1267-416D-9C81-FFE0D1FE4AED.jpeg

Outstanding!!!

H. E. Pennypacker

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@Mrfuzon @H. E. Pennypacker

If you guys are still interested I’m going to launch this one. It’s a good make up and we willl fill the GMTO, I’m fully confident in this.
Did you settle on specs?
I'm still interested.

Model: 3824
Last: 363 MOD
Leather: Tärnsjö grain
Sole edges: tan or a light-medium brown
Soles: Ridgeway
Eyelets: same as before, antique/brass
Heavy fudging

Sounds good @Mrfuzon ?

Also, is it possible to get my pair lasted with facings/lacings open to reduce the high-instep @Leaves ?

Leaves

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I'm still interested.

Heavy fudging

Sounds good @Mrfuzon ?

Also, is it possible to get my pair lasted with facings/lacings open to reduce the high-instep @Leaves ?

Yes the last request is indeed possible.

Leaves

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I'm still interested.

Heavy fudging

Sounds good @Mrfuzon ?

I have confirmed availability of the Ridgeway soles. So I’m going to post this GMTO shortly. First four order will get lasted shoes trees free of charge.

H. E. Pennypacker

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have confirmed availability of the Ridgeway soles. So I’m going to post this GMTO shortly. First four order will get lasted shoes trees free of charge.
I’m assuming to email the shop for my pair to be lasted with the facings/lacings open?

Leaves

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I’m assuming to email the shop for my pair to be lasted with the facings/lacings open?

Yes, that would be great. Just do it straight after the order has been placed and we’ll make a note of that in your order.

Leaves

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Enzo Bonafè GMTO for their classic Jumper Boot in Tärnsjö Grain. All Tärnsjö leathers are fully vegetable tanned using raw material from local farms in Uppland, Sweden. The picture shows the exact same style and material.
  • Style 3824MOD
  • 363MOD last
  • Ridgeway rubber sole
  • Hand welted in Bologna, Italy
  • 360 welt
  • Note that the deposit is 50% of the full price. The other 50% will be billed before final delivery.
The campaign closes on March 31. Estimated delivery time is 4 months from this date.. If we do not reach the goal your deposit will be fully refunded. If we reach the goal and the shoe goes into production we offer no refunds or returns as the pair will be made especially for you.

First four participants will receive complimentary lasted shoe trees.

Enzo-Bonafe-3824-mod.-Oak-Tarnsjo-363-mod.-Last-1_1800x1800.jpg

MontyLo

Reaction score
It’s been about a year since my last EB MTO venture, and I recently reached out to the Skoaktiebolaget team with a request for a heavily modified short wing lazyman. I’m curious if anyone here would be interested in a GMTO.

5087D068-8D44-4BAB-923F-4FE3E24D1C45.jpeg

The starting point would be basically these model 4005 side gusseted short wings.

HOWEVER:
I’m currently waiting to hear whether Enzo Bonafe could reproduce this style as a seamless wholecut side gusset slip on.

Additionally, I want the perforations in the seamless wholecut to create the short wing seen above, and then an Adelaide throat pattern as opposed to a Balmoral.

I was thinking of doing the above on the 946 last in handwelted construction on single leather soles with a fiddleback waist, flush mounted toe taps, and a pitched heel.

I’m still waiting to see about the feasibility of these requests however I wanted to see if there was an interest among the forum in such a model.

Currently I’m thinking of using a dark brown box Calf, like the espresso goldanil calf from Annonay, but I am toying with the idea of a pair in black.
Any interest out there?

Leaves

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
It’s been about a year since my last EB MTO venture, and I recently reached out to the Skoaktiebolaget team with a request for a heavily modified short wing lazyman. I’m curious if anyone here would be interested in a GMTO.

View attachment 1566734
The starting point would be basically these model 4005 side gusseted short wings.

HOWEVER:
I’m currently waiting to hear whether Enzo Bonafe could reproduce this style as a seamless wholecut side gusset slip on.

Additionally, I want the perforations in the seamless wholecut to create the short wing seen above, and then an Adelaide throat pattern as opposed to a Balmoral.

I was thinking of doing the above on the 946 last in handwelted construction on single leather soles with a fiddleback waist, flush mounted toe taps, and a pitched heel.

I’m still waiting to see about the feasibility of these requests however I wanted to see if there was an interest among the forum in such a model.

Currently I’m thinking of using a dark brown box Calf, like the espresso goldanil calf from Annonay, but I am toying with the idea of a pair in black.
Any interest out there?

For clarification are you referring to a standard whole cut design or the completely seamless wholecut (with no seam in the back)?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads