• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

driving glove

Reaction score
I know this is peripheral to the assessment of a shoe merchant but I just got a wonderful tie from Skoaktiebolaget. Would nitpick for 3.25" width but the quality and richness of the silk and the drape make it worth every krona (well, Euros). Recognise that this is like endorsing a vendor of bowler hats in this age of open throats, but, oh well.

Leaves

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Yep, definitely interested.

@Leaves not sure if it's a question for you or Solegarb but finally perfected my personal last after like 4 boots. Is it possible for me to use my personal last here? Let me know if this is a question for Solegarb instead!

Hello, well with many other makers the customer owns the last and not the retailer. This is a special case as it's a GMTO too. But I'll have to reach out to Bonafè to check. Please drop be a line to [email protected] so I can check your real name etc with their records.

Leaves

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
You're missing some lasts (C?) and soles (commando?)

The colour options are also really weird because the list is below and pictures show the name and style.

Looks really nice though. Do you really stock all the shell colours or are these the ones you can source?

C I'm not sure we will go ahead with as I'm not 100% satisfied with it. Commando sole is missing, yes, did not have a good picture of it.

The list includes all materials available (or that can be ordered) and the pictures shows the most commonly occurred selections.

Leaves

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Attachments

• Löf-&-Tung-Grant-16124-Dark-brown-utah-Calf-T-Last_2.jpg
    Löf-&-Tung-Grant-16124-Dark-brown-utah-Calf-T-Last_2.jpg
    169.2 KB · Views: 53
  • Löf-&-Tung-Grant-16124-Dark-brown-utah-Calf-T-Last_3.jpg
    Löf-&-Tung-Grant-16124-Dark-brown-utah-Calf-T-Last_3.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 59
  • Löf-&-Tung-Grant-16124-Dark-brown-utah-Calf-T-Last_1.jpg
    Löf-&-Tung-Grant-16124-Dark-brown-utah-Calf-T-Last_1.jpg
    182 KB · Views: 83
  • Löf-&-Tung-Grant-16124-Dark-brown-utah-Calf-T-Last_4.jpg
    Löf-&-Tung-Grant-16124-Dark-brown-utah-Calf-T-Last_4.jpg
    147.2 KB · Views: 85

Leaves

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
:slayer:

On a serious note, I'm interested to see how's ridgeway like. I've avoided ridgeway like covid previously only to be told recently that I'm missing out and it's a very comfortable rubber sole.

@Leaves for some reason on Firefox, the category tabs don't appear.
View attachment 1558050

Might be an add blocker?

Leaves

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks for checking, I am still debating, I have 2 EB’s in this styles already, I may jump to the L and T instead.

If we have 3 interested I'll just go ahead and launch the GMTO for the Tärnsjö Jumper. We have 15K people in our newsletter, a few of them are bound to jump on board.

H. E. Pennypacker

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Might be an add blocker?
It might be. It works fine in safari and chrome on my laptop.
If we have 3 interested I'll just go ahead and launch the GMTO for the Tärnsjö Jumper. We have 15K people in our newsletter, a few of them are bound to jump on board.
So far it’s myself & @Mrfuzon then possibly @kevenmee depending if his personal last could be used instead

I believe @Encore isn’t in for this GMTO

dangerous

Reaction score
C I'm not sure we will go ahead with as I'm not 100% satisfied with it. Commando sole is missing, yes, did not have a good picture of it.

The list includes all materials available (or that can be ordered) and the pictures shows the most commonly occurred selections.

What do you dislike about it? I enjoyed the fit a lot; it was pretty much close to perfect. Is it the way it looks or the way it fits? It is really chubby, but I like.

Leaves

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
What do you dislike about it? I enjoyed the fit a lot; it was pretty much close to perfect. Is it the way it looks or the way it fits? It is really chubby, but I like.

The toe box is too low. It’s purely aesthetic. I will make a few oxfords in it and see I my opinion still holds. It might just be the loafer we did as a sample that brings out an optic illusion.

dangerous

Reaction score
The toe box is too low. It’s purely aesthetic. I will make a few oxfords in it and see I my opinion still holds. It might just be the loafer we did as a sample that brings out an optic illusion.

I think it works very well as a loafer - but I agree, it might be a bit low in the toe box.

I think it works great on loafers, but I think it could look even better with a slightly higher toe box.

Just amazing how much effort you guys put into perfecting stuff.

I've got a few make ups in mind, and a loafer is one of them! I might have to wait and see how it turns out:)

Leaves

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hello guys, the revamped website is now live after a few rounds with the devs. Enjoy and let me know if you have any feedback!

Leaves

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Some more goodies today. A range of new styles and samples that have not (yet) made it into RTW production. Now available for MTO and GMTO.

Löf & Tung Bree - Goodyear welted Belgian style loafer
Löf Tung  Bree.jpg

Löf & Tung Drake - plain toe Oxford (especially made for patent leather formals)
Löf Tung  Drake.jpg

Löf & Tung Fleury - single monk
Löf Tung  Fluery.jpg

Löf & Tung Grant - pie crust derby
Löf Tung  Grant.jpg

Löf & Tung Marino - unlined string loafer, also available as sneaker
Löf Tung  Marino.jpg

Löf & Tung Mawson -faux wing brogue
Löf Tung  Mawson.jpg

Löf & Tung Tillman - quarter brogue
Löf Tung  Tillman.jpg

Löf & Tung Marques - apron loafer
Löf Tung Marques.jpg

Shetterd

Reaction score
Hello guys, the revamped website is now live after a few rounds with the devs. Enjoy and let me know if you have any feedback!

Looks great! First time the website works for me in Firefox, too.

Quick question. Is the choko suede closer to polo suede or more of a dark brown? Am not sure from the photos. Thanks!

Leaves

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Looks great! First time the website works for me in Firefox, too.

Quick question. Is the choko suede closer to polo suede or more of a dark brown? Am not sure from the photos. Thanks!

Choko is slightly darker than polo, and also less warm in color.

winghus

Reaction score
Is Ridgeway a sole option for L&T? How about the Vibram version of Dainite? I'm not that fond of Dainite soles without a mid-sole, I can feel every one of the little pegs on my feet.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads