• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Zerase

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have the same shoes and can try to snap some photos of them in natural light if you want.

Zerase

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That would be great. Thank you.
Froze my butt of for these pictures. Hope they’ll help you
47649A09-34F3-4191-A592-4DF5B11BE5C5.jpeg
7D65B586-02B1-4624-A80A-2870345EA1C7.jpeg
3D6C7460-DEB6-4609-92E5-CD3209689D66.jpeg

Zerase

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
They are absolutely splendid.

Pbayvip

Reaction score
@Leaves it seems that AA Crack has some Kudu leather in stock, which looks like that used in some of your final GG campaigns. Any chance that you can organize something to be made through Bonafe? Perhaps if there were enough people interested for single MTOs?

Leaves

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@Leaves it seems that AA Crack has some Kudu leather in stock, which looks like that used in some of your final GG campaigns. Any chance that you can organize something to be made through Bonafe? Perhaps if there were enough people interested for single MTOs?

I’m checking right now. Usually I don’t source Stead from Crack as they have Italian agents but I’m on it.

Pbayvip

Reaction score
I’m checking right now. Usually I don’t source Stead from Crack as they have Italian agents but I’m on it.
Probably better to source it from Italian agents now due to Brexit making UK-EU shipping a total mess....

JUAN MANUEL

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
They are made in Almansa, Spain. The quality is very good, according to my own personal experience with them. I also own sneakers with Margom soles of course.

Hello Leaves, can you comment about the Danny trainers comparing their sole shape with Magorm's? The ganite colour is great.

The natural sole will look great with navy suede, off white suede, snuff suede, english racing green suede o black nubuk or suede.

VaNeT

Reaction score
Just got my Löf & Tung Rivera Choco Suede and this is phenomenal shoes. Choco suede color is astonishing, closed channel leather sole is perfect, welt joining is just invisible!! I was so happy when I took shoes from bags, I don't have words to describe how those loafers good :)
I have ordered my Carmina Rain last size - 6 UK and with thick socks when fit is snug I have heel slippage. Should I go half size down?
@Leaves, is it anything I could do with heel slippage?

H. E. Pennypacker

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just got my Löf & Tung Rivera Choco Suede and this is phenomenal shoes. Choco suede color is astonishing, closed channel leather sole is perfect, welt joining is just invisible!! I was so happy when I took shoes from bags, I don't have words to describe how those loafers good :)
I have ordered my Carmina Rain last size - 6 UK and with thick socks when fit is snug I have heel slippage. Should I go half size down?
@Leaves, is it anything I could do with heel slippage?
Perhaps a tongue pad will help. I always add tongue pads to loafers.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Staff online

Forum statistics