• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

djdanniedee

Reaction score
Well this will be the last "Official" pair that i'll be able to get. There's always back channels, like delivering to friends house. lol

To be fair, that is one hell of a pair to be the one that ends it all ;)

Pulled the trigger and bought my first pair of Löf & Tung. I got the Clark with shearling lining, so come at me, Kung Bore with your northern winds of cold!

Zerase

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Well this will be the last "Official" pair that i'll be able to get. There's always back channels, like delivering to friends house. lol
Buy so many shoes, that your wife simply cannot keep count of them. There is a big difference with going from shoe number five to shoe number six. But shoe number 55 to shoe number 56, that is a whole different thing ;)

djdanniedee

Reaction score
oh trust me... i have a whole closet floor just full of shoe in their shoe boxes. At first she didn't know, until she started working out of that room and noticed that the boxes weren't empty.

I almost feel like getting caught sneaking a pair of shoe into the house is worst than being caught cheating. I kid...!!

Buy so many shoes, that your wife simply cannot keep count of them. There is a big difference with going from shoe number five to shoe number six. But shoe number 55 to shoe number 56, that is a whole different thing ;)

Zerase

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
oh trust me... i have a whole closet floor just full of shoe in their shoe boxes. At first she didn't know, until she started working out of that room and noticed that the boxes weren't empty.

I almost feel like getting caught sneaking a pair of shoe into the house is worst than being caught cheating. I kid...!!
Spoken like a true addict!
I usually combine my interest in shoes, with my hobby of thrifting. But sometimes, I really want something that I will not find in a hundred years. When the prices are as good as they are during SkoAB:s sale, it is a no-brainer really.

gbandi

Reaction score
@Leaves the Clark boot looks great. I got the brown suede. Hope you get the Parisian on sale for cyber Monday!!!

Leaves

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@Leaves the Clark boot looks great. I got the brown suede. Hope you get the Parisian on sale for cyber Monday!!!

Sorry that style will not go on sale. We've never really done a large Cyber Monday and right now I'm not sure we will do it this year at all. So if you are on the fence about something, keep an eye on that sale count down.

Leaves

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Amen brother, been there, done that!

CLTesquire

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@Leaves whatever happened to the Cloud color show trees? Always thought they were very cool looking.

jischwar

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Any tips you can share? Now I can only pick up delivery when she's sleeping....
I got a chuckle when I pictured you sneaking out of the house in the middle of the night to pick up a box of shoes???

Encore

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I got a chuckle when I pictured you sneaking out of the house in the middle of the night to pick up a box of shoes???
And you are totally right, I made sure that she’s sleeping deep, sneaked out with extra care to make no noise, picked up my package and opened them outside of my house, get rid of the package, sneaked in again and put them somewhere she will not notice...

CLTesquire

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You guys don’t ship your shoes to the office and leave the shoe boxes there? Much easier to sneak a pair of shoes inside the house without a box involved. “They were getting polished!”

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 45 40.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 44 39.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 5 4.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 18 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 25 22.5%

Forum statistics

Threads