• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Leaves

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
and is it me or it has some marbleing (I have sight problems so I’m not sure)

It does not. It is however burnished, as are almost all shoes in "vitello" (their standard calf) from Enzo Bonafé.

I would describe the color as chestnut (and my definition of chestnut is brown with reddish tones).

Leaves

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Folks, we have 3 confirmed on an Bonafe loafer and are looking for others. Will be similar to this (details below):

View attachment 1419788

645 loafer style
74945 last
etrusco calf
handwelted
edge trim from photo col.8 model above (medium brown)
leather sole with topy

@cattitude
@knappabn &
myself are in

Once we have a 4th I will reach out to @Leaves for specific pricing.

The price will be €500 ex VAT (€625 for EU clients, this includes VAT). Shipping is free of charge.

CWV

Reaction score
It does not. It is however burnished, as are almost all shoes in "vitello" (their standard calf) from Enzo Bonafé.

I would describe the color as chestnut (and my definition of chestnut is brown with reddish tones).
Thank you very much. And do you have shipping to South America?

kevenmee

Reaction score
Any chance we can request sizes on pre-orders that are not available? Really interested to try out some Lof and Tung but my size is not a normal stock size :(

lartiste

Reaction score
There is new GMTO out - Enzo Bonafé Mahogany Cordovan Boot. Very nice boot indeed :cool:.

Enzo Bonafé Mahagony Cordovan Boot

Enzo-Bonafe-3824-Cordovan-Mahogany-363-Mod-Last-1_05ed4a1a-f037-46fb-bc7a-f8cc14c733d6.jpg
Enzo-Bonafe-3824-Cordovan-Mahogany-363-Mod-Last-4_8c5b8c6b-7c81-41c6-b541-cf3366d81861.jpg

Leaves

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Any chance we can request sizes on pre-orders that are not available? Really interested to try out some Lof and Tung but my size is not a normal stock size :(

Sorry the pre-orders are already well into production.

bootyboy

Reaction score
@Leaves - is the Enzo Mahogany GMTO going to be a full size run or just those who sign up now? Also, curious as above if any Enzo Chukkas in Fall.

Also, put these Dark Cognac on BST. This was my first pair from Löf & Tung a couple of years back and looking to find a new home for them.

CLTesquire

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Didn’t realize but the Bonafe Etrusco loafer GMTO is also live.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads