• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

tdes81

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hi @Leaves is it possible to do a MTO or GMTO for the danny sneaker? Is a shell sneaker a possibility?

laufer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Monks are not making a big comeback anytime soon so any RTW offer will be unlikely.
Yes I have just about any shade of lizard, python, cayman, crocodile you can imagine.

I would prefer to stay in calf family so I was thinking more of Tarnso, maybe light color Utah, something like that.

tdes81

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
mIjmWpU.jpg

Some Gessi appreciation today. Normally I do not much care for PTBs, but these are really a lovely makeup. Loren suede, storm welt and dainite is perfect for them.

Leaves

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hi @Leaves is it possible to do a MTO or GMTO for the danny sneaker? Is a shell sneaker a possibility?

GMTO needs six participants. I do not offer MTO for sneakers (at the moment). Not shell sneakers either unfortunately.

Theleatherist

Reaction score
Hey @Leaves I was wondering if it was possible to purchase Skoaktiebolaget gift cards using AMEX/Visa gift cards? I was trying to use my cards to purchase a couple of gift cards, as there is no split tender option, and the prepaid cards do not have enough funds to cover a single purchase.

I have run into the issue however with Skoaktiebolaget being a foreign company. I wasn't aware of this, but apparently AMEX doesn't want you to use gift cards outside of the US.

So is there any possibility to purchase Skoaktiebolaget gift cards or items on your site using these prepaid cards? If not, is there any other US-based site that I can purchase Skoaktiebolaget gift cards from so then I could redeem them on your website?

Thank you in advance.

Leaves

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hey @Leaves I was wondering if it was possible to purchase Skoaktiebolaget gift cards using AMEX/Visa gift cards? I was trying to use my cards to purchase a couple of gift cards, as there is no split tender option, and the prepaid cards do not have enough funds to cover a single purchase.

I have run into the issue however with Skoaktiebolaget being a foreign company. I wasn't aware of this, but apparently AMEX doesn't want you to use gift cards outside of the US.

So is there any possibility to purchase Skoaktiebolaget gift cards or items on your site using these prepaid cards? If not, is there any other US-based site that I can purchase Skoaktiebolaget gift cards from so then I could redeem them on your website?

Thank you in advance.

Hello! First time I heard anyone having this issue. I guess it’s a limit by the credit card companies and not much we can do about it. We do not offer gift cards through any third party.

DonRaphael

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyone that can shed som light on the fit of EB 773 last vs EB 946 last? Size up/down or use the same size for both lasts? If possible, a side by side comparison would be highly appreciated. Thanks.

Bonus question: how does bracken museum and vitello giamaica compare/differ? They both look brown/orange-ish and in some pictures the former seems to be the latter but with museum effect.

Last edited:

tdes81

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
GMTO needs six participants. I do not offer MTO for sneakers (at the moment). Not shell sneakers either unfortunately.

Thanks @Leaves ! Just a couple questions, thinking about trying to organize a fun sneaker GMTO. Would it be possible to do one in a black or brown/mahogany utah (if you have any)? Otherwise maybe black or mahogany country calf? If black, could you do a black sole, and if mahogany could you do a natural sole?

Leaves

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks @Leaves ! Just a couple questions, thinking about trying to organize a fun sneaker GMTO. Would it be possible to do one in a black or brown/mahogany utah (if you have any)? Otherwise maybe black or mahogany country calf? If black, could you do a black sole, and if mahogany could you do a natural sole?

We can do any of the mentioned leathers. I offer black and white rubber soles only for the Sportif Sneakers.

tdes81

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
We can do any of the mentioned leathers. I offer black and white rubber soles only for the Sportif Sneakers.

Awesome, could I get a price for a black utah/black sole sportif sneaker? I will see how much interest I can drum up.

On that note - who would be down for a black utah/black sole version of this:

DSC_7699_272ffef6-5743-4ab7-b8a1-557e9e128feb.jpg

Would not only look awesome, but it may also be the first utah sneaker. :)

Leaves

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Awesome, could I get a price for a black utah/black sole sportif sneaker? I will see how much interest I can drum up.

On that note - who would be down for a black utah/black sole version of this:

DSC_7699_272ffef6-5743-4ab7-b8a1-557e9e128feb.jpg

Would not only look awesome, but it may also be the first utah sneaker. :)

There will be a surcharge of €10 for the Utah, other than that it’s the same as for the base sneaker.

tdes81

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
would you consider a white sole? I’d be in if so.

I've been in the market for a blacked out sneaker for awhile so I'd really prefer to stay with black. I think a white sole would be too loud when paired with black utah.

Pb924

Reaction score
Count me out then. But I’d be open to other makeups with white soles in the future

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads