• We would like to welcome American Trench as an official Affiliate Vendor. American Trench is a Philadelphia based outerwear, apparel, and accessories brand, making all of its products in the United States at (mostly) family owned factories. . Please visit the American Trench thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Ziqianzhu

Reaction score
Making new shoes plan for the rest of year, wonder if the EB cordovan collection will be restocked, later this year?

psychodealer

Reaction score
Hi everyone! I'm trying to get a GMTO together through Skoak. It's a sidezip shoe style 3993, pretty much will look exactly like this but with Liquorice Horween Hatchgrain:

eaXg0SP.jpeg

Details can be found here:

Please message me here, or on reddit if you're interested.

edit:
Instructions on the Reddit page

edit2:
We now have 3 people committed. If there's a fourth committed member, the GMTO will happen.

Last edited:

psychodealer

Reaction score
Hi everyone! I'm trying to get a GMTO together through Skoak. It's a sidezip shoe style 3993, pretty much will look exactly like this but with Liquorice Horween Hatchgrain:

View attachment 1803129

Details can be found here:

Please message me here, or on reddit if you're interested.

edit:
Instructions on the Reddit page

edit2:
We now have 3 people committed. If there's a fourth committed member, the GMTO will happen.
Update: we now have a quorum. Anyone else who wants to order should direct themselves to Skoak's website as they should put it up as a GMTO on their own section soon.

Another example of the shoe (the same leather, black color, the shaft height will be higher)

psychodealer

Reaction score
Any interest for a GMTO Enzo Bonafe 3725 wholecut in vitello meleze? Preferably 062 last on single leather sole with topy. With or without medaillon.
Yo... That sounds like a fire makeup.

But I'll do it earliest in a few months if I'm down then. That color is the second choice I wanted for the side zip GMTO

psychodealer

Reaction score

this is the GMTO that Erik put together for us :)

Meyboom

Reaction score
Yo... That sounds like a fire makeup.

But I'll do it earliest in a few months if I'm down then. That color is the second choice I wanted for the side zip GMTO
Cool, @Pbayvip also showed interest in this makeup. We'll see if and when @ErikDg feels like putting it up as a gmto on their website. Im not in a hurry...

Meyboom

Reaction score
Yeah like I said not gonna be until I see if the lasts work well for me :(, but maybe someday.
Personally I find the 062 last a great fit but ofc it all depends on your feet. If the side zip were in vitello meleze (and minus the cuban heel) I would have joined.

ErikDg

Reaction score
No specific styles. But I will be interested in Jumper boots/split toe derbies/LWB derbies(I haven't see EB offered this though).
No stock models in production at the moment. Butt off course any style can be ordered as MTO.

ErikDg

Reaction score
I suppose the last photo is not the GMTO 645 loafer in tarnsjo leather? Any update on that one?
It´s finished and will ship out from Bonafé like today or tomorrow. So they will probably arrive here in the beginning of next week.

Featured Sponsor

When shopping for clothes do you (choose up to 2)

• Always return to the same brands/stores/websites

• Like to visit brick&mortar shops to see things in person

• Shop mainly online and take advantage of free returns

• Like to try new brands/stores/websites

• Shop mainly during the sales, regardless of the brand/store/website

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nb2006