• We would like to welcome American Trench as an official Affiliate Vendor. American Trench is a Philadelphia based outerwear, apparel, and accessories brand, making all of its products in the United States at (mostly) family owned factories. . Please visit the American Trench thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Schweino

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the feedback. Yes all our GYW shoes are fitted with a special comfort sole that makes them a bit more comfy than what you'd normally find in GYW shoes.
Can you tell us a bit more about the construction? It feels a bit like a poron insole. Is there a full leather insole below it too?

I agree that it is very comfy. Also feels warmer than regular leather insoles in my experience when I walked outside today in a pair of Clark boots.

Alisher

Reaction score
Hello. I have a size in Lof&Tung 7UK last S, T. What size would you advise to take in Carmina last Inca or Simpson?

Zerase

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Managed to get me a pair of Kingsleys in black Utah/suede. Since it is my first time handling Utah I was wondering how do people care for their Utah leather? Regular shoe cream? Bick4? Educate me please.

laufer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hello. I have a size in Lof&Tung 7UK last S, T. What size would you advise to take in Carmina last Inca or Simpson?
The same size.

Managed to get me a pair of Kingsleys in black Utah/suede. Since it is my first time handling Utah I was wondering how do people care for their Utah leather? Regular shoe cream? Bick4? Educate me please.
Bick4 is enough.

Leaves

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Changes

Dear friends and fellow shoe nerds,

February 19th 2022 marks the end of an era. After almost ten years as a brick an mortar store, we are converting to an online only store. Of course the pandemic has fueled this change, but even before the pandemic we saw a decline in demand for premium grade welted shoes so the change would have come sooner or later. It's just not possible to sustain a large store in such a premium location in Stockholm, where sadly more and more people are just trying to make a bargain. Of course, running a dress shoe store in a country where even bankers and lawyers wear sneakers does not help. ?

So going forward we will focus our goods to cater to fellow shoe connoisseurs and clients who appreciate craftsmanship and sustainability. This means slimming down our range of products and offering more MTO and GMTO goods. In order to cater to this group I will have one of my staff members dedicate themselves to this segment, which I hope will improve service level and professionalism.

We will host a sale in the store on Nybrogatan from Tuesday January 25th until we close the shop. Feel free to pop by and say hello! As of this date there is no online sale planned.

And please remember to support your local #menswear (brick & mortar) retailers, everyone is struggling right now. Take care and let me know if you have any questions! We will continue to be SF forum members and affiliates as long as it continues to be a relevant place for us to have a discussion about quality shoes in general and our products in particular.

Kind regards,
Patrik a.k.a Leaves

vmss

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Changes

Dear friends and fellow shoe nerds,

February 19th 2022 marks the end of an era. After almost ten years as a brick an mortar store, we are converting to an online only store. Of course the pandemic has fueled this change, but even before the pandemic we saw a decline in demand for premium grade welted shoes so the change would have come sooner or later. It's just not possible to sustain a large store in such a premium location in Stockholm, where sadly more and more people are just trying to make a bargain. Of course, running a dress shoe store in a country where even bankers and lawyers wear sneakers does not help. ?

So going forward we will focus our goods to cater to fellow shoe connoisseurs and clients who appreciate craftsmanship and sustainability. This means slimming down our range of products and offering more MTO and GMTO goods. In order to cater to this group I will have one of my staff members dedicate themselves to this segment, which I hope will improve service level and professionalism.

We will host a sale in the store on Nybrogatan from Tuesday January 25th until we close the shop. Feel free to pop by and say hello! As of this date there is no online sale planned.

And please remember to support your local #menswear (brick & mortar) retailers, everyone is struggling right now. Take care and let me know if you have any questions! We will continue to be SF forum members and affiliates as long as it continues to be a relevant place for us to have a discussion about quality shoes in general and our products in particular.

Kind regards,
Patrik a.k.a Leaves
Which brands will you continue to work with and offer online in the future?

Leaves

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Which brands will you continue to work with and offer online in the future?
StC, EB, L&T mainly as well as all our accessories brands. We might have to let Saphir go as many of their products are flammable and thus we can’t export them hassle free.

Featured Sponsor

What do you spend most of your clothing budget on?

• Outerwear

• Tailoring

• Sportswear

• Footwear

• Accessories

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Suitor1996