• We would like to welcome Pete and Harry as an official Affiliate Vendor. Pete and Harry, co-founded by Erik (EFV) one of our long time members and friends, offers a wide variety of products, clothes, watches and accessories, antique, vintage, “pre-loved” and new - all at unparalleled prices. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

H. E. Pennypacker

Reaction score
I should have joined this GMTO instead...

congrats!
Did you join the chukka or just the wild deer skin wingtip gmto?
At first glance the makeup seems underwhelming or not as exciting as other makeups, but the execution was superb.

What color / variety of Tarnsjo leather is this? Looks beautiful, would like to see how it ages!
This is oak. No worries, I’ll definitely post photos regularly.

Encore

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Did you join the chukka or just the wild deer skin wingtip gmto?
At first glance the makeup seems underwhelming or not as exciting as other makeups, but the execution was superb.

This is oak. No worries, I’ll definitely post photos regularly.
Just the wild deer, I didn’t join this one as I have 2 eb in the same model. Damn

Leaves

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Now really hoping they offer this in a chelsea one of these days 😎
For the coming seasons we will gear more towards GMTOs than RTW for Enzo Bonafè. I think a GMTO Chelsea in Oak Tärnsjö could gain good traction.

jischwar

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
For the coming seasons we will gear more towards GMTOs than RTW for Enzo Bonafè. I think a GMTO Chelsea in Oak Tärnsjö could gain good traction.
That sounds like a fun idea. I know the chukka GMTO blew it out of the water with participants

dangerous

Reaction score
That sounds like a fun idea. I know the chukka GMTO blew it out of the water with participants
It takes a lot of time and effort to come up with GMTO ideas, so I hope we can have a good community to support @Leaves here.

I'd also like more swatches and stuff posted, to see if there's any interesting leathers.

We all have to pull our weight helping out with possible make ups!

jischwar

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It takes a lot of time and effort to come up with GMTO ideas, so I hope we can have a good community to support @Leaves here.

I'd also like more swatches and stuff posted, to see if there's any interesting leathers.

We all have to pull our weight helping out with possible make ups!
I like that idea

monkey66

Reaction score
Are there EB loafers? Look great. Would you mind posting a top down pic. Website pics don’t do justice. Did you get TTS?
Yes EB. Went TTS and the last is a good fit for me. Will post a top down picture next time I wear them.

Zerase

Reaction score
When will the autumn/winter stock from L&T arrive? Looking to get me some chunky derbies :)

Leaves

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
When will the autumn/winter stock from L&T arrive? Looking to get me some chunky derbies :)
Here are a couple of new additions! Enjoy!

DSC_5345.jpg
DSC_5356.jpg

Löf_&_Tung_15289-Cabot-Horween-Cordovan-Col8-S-Last_3.jpg
Löf_&_Tung_15289-Cabot-Horween-Cordovan-Col8-S-Last_4.jpg

Salanizi

Reaction score
Here are a couple of new additions! Enjoy!

View attachment 1655309View attachment 1655308

View attachment 1655311View attachment 1655310
Hi Leaves

When will you release new boots for winter 2021? I am specifically interested in chelseas.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Sneakers with tailoring: yes, no, maybe?

• No, never.

• Yes, it can be done tastefully.

• Not sure.

Results are only viewable after voting.