• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

JUAN MANUEL

Reaction score
Yesterday I recieved my first pair of Löf & Tung Bellot in dark brown museum calf. The unpacking was great and the shoes are wonderfully executed, the leather in not very mottled which I prefer in museum calf.

Sizing is on spot 10.5UK (thanks to Erik's advise), the model is great, the austerity brogue has become my favourite formal shoe. I was afraid that the shoe's mouth would be a tad small (not unusual in spanish shoes) but is ok, and no issues in the proportions.

When I opened the box I thought "bahhhh white shoe bags"; Vass, Barker and AE use this color which is a no sense for me, since that bags are made to contain shoes not jewels. But the I realize that the bag have a dark brown linning, a nice detail.

This was a trial purchase, I will return*.

*Edit : To avoid any misunderstanding I should have said: " I wil return to Skoaktiebolaget for more shoes".

IMG_1165.JPG
IMG_1167.JPG
IMG_1169.JPG
IMG_1170.JPG

IMG_1173.JPG

Last edited:

Pbayvip

Reaction score
The unpacking was great and the shoes are wonderfully executed,

Sizing is on spot 10.5UK (thanks to Erik's advise), the model is great, the austerity brogue has become my favourite formal shoe.

This was a trial purchase, I will return.
Are you serious? Trial for what? For some future time when you actually need the shoes that you obviously like?

Please go to any store in your neighbourhood and waste shop assistant's time there, leave the good folks in Stockholm to serve the actual customers.

Proleet

Reaction score
Are you serious? Trial for what? For some future time when you actually need the shoes that you obviously like?

Please go to any store in your neighbourhood and waste shop assistant's time there, leave the good folks in Stockholm to serve the actual customers.
i hope he meant trial as first purchase..not trial to return!

JUAN MANUEL

Reaction score

Hello Pbayvip

I appreciate your suggestion and kind words, I will purchase from any vendor that is willing and able to sell.

Since I live in Peru is quite difficult to find GYW austerity brogues in my neighbourhood.

By the way, the shoes are lovely.

Have a nice day.

JUAN MANUEL

Reaction score
I think I need to go back to my ESL classes again, but you didn’t return those right?
They are great, I will keep them.

I hate returning shoes from Peru to Europe, is an ecological nonsense sending shoes to Peru and returning them to Europe and sending them back to Peru.

In case of sizing issues I prefer giving them to my brother that wears half a size smaller.

dukenukem4ever

Reaction score
Hello Pbayvip

I appreciate your suggestion and kind words, I will purchase from any vendor that is willing and able to sell.

Since I live in Peru is quite difficult to find GYW austerity brogues in my neighbourhood.

By the way, the shoes are lovely.

Have a nice day.
Always the gentlemen Juan! Cheers and enjoy the shoes (and your lovely collection of brogues and long wings haha).

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Favorite Shorts Length

• Above the knee

• Knee length

• Below the knee

• None of the above

• Mid-thigh ("short shorts")

Results are only viewable after voting.