• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

acapaca

Reaction score
Have you guys tried twisting the shoe tree sideways while pulling it out? One of Mark Cho's video gave that advice and i found it pretty helpful. Same with putting on chelseas/jodphurs too, instead going straight in, going in at an angle makes it much easier.
For me the problem is pulling the hinged heel up. Feels like that would be too early for a twist, but I'll take a closer look.

jischwar

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Have you guys tried twisting the shoe tree sideways while pulling it out? One of Mark Cho's video gave that advice and i found it pretty helpful. Same with putting on chelseas/jodphurs too, instead going straight in, going in at an angle makes it much easier.
Yeah, I literally cannot get a grip on it to even do that well🤣

lpast

Reaction score
Would anyone consider the Parisian suede the same color as polo suede?

H. E. Pennypacker

Reaction score
Some shots of Enzo Bonafè blind penny loafer in Inca grain. I was pleasantly surprised by the grain.
381CB29E-D851-4F28-A68A-F0AFBF23BD42.jpeg
84DEDECE-00C1-4637-BB27-255321CA4715.jpeg

I really like the aesthetic of the protruding welt on the loafer, it gives the loafer more of an impression. Inca grain up close, very nice pattern. I was actually thinking of doing a loafer MTO in elbamat via Carmina, so when I saw these I decided to go the Enzo route. Also props to Skoak for always having great/accurate pictures of their footwear! It’s not east hahah
D77097CC-1E5D-4138-8037-50DFD4A276FF.jpeg

Leaves

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Got some new sneaker options for you guys! Have a great summer! :) The Tärnjsö option looks a lot better IRL than in the product page to be honest. I'll have to look into that ASAP.

DSC_5887.jpg

Beav

Reaction score
Got some new sneaker options for you guys! Have a great summer! :) The Tärnjsö option looks a lot better IRL than in the product page to be honest. I'll have to look into that ASAP.

View attachment 1635111

Nice! I immediately pulled the trigger on the tarnsjo. All of these look great, was tempted to get 2 or 3 pairs.

Zerase

Reaction score

View attachment 1635111
I think that this pictures proves that gum soles are so, so much better looking than white ones.

Last edited:

winghus

Reaction score

View attachment 1635111

I just received my oak Tärnjsö sneakers from the GMTO. Those brown laces look way better than the white ones mine came with.

EUtroll

Reaction score
If there would be a restock of the Tärnsjö leathers, I'd be very interested.

Leaves

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I just received my oak Tärnjsö sneakers from the GMTO. Those brown laces look way better than the white ones mine came with.
Sorry I'm not sure I understand. Was your Tärnsjö Sneaker GMTO delivered with white laces? They should have brown of course. Please reach out to [email protected] if that was not the case.

winghus

Reaction score
Sorry I'm not sure I understand. Was your Tärnsjö Sneaker GMTO delivered with white laces? They should have brown of course. Please reach out to [email protected] if that was not the case.
Yes, came with white laces, I've already ordered some brown ones off of Amazon, don't worry about it.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Favorite Shorts Length

• Above the knee

• Knee length

• Below the knee

• None of the above

• Mid-thigh ("short shorts")

Results are only viewable after voting.