• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Encore

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
View attachment 1627980

Just got mine, the color looks a bit inconsistent but guess that’s just the property of this leather, very wild, now I regret of using 74945 instead of 363 MOD, figure 363MOD may look better:)
Sadly I will have to let these go as the instep is a bit high for me...
It’s a UK7.5 in the 74945 last.
Only tried it on for literally 2 mins. Please DM if interested. Thanks

Zerase

Reaction score
Sadly I will have to let these go as the instep is a bit high for me...
It’s a UK7.5 in the 74945 last.
Only tried it on for literally 2 mins. Please DM if interested. Thanks
Have you tried to put on a tongue pad to adjust the fit of them?

djdanniedee

Reaction score
That's a shame, they look pretty awesome. Also a shame since they're not my size and we're both in Toronto.

Apologies if this has been tried, but a leather insert (one with arch support), with tongue pads and thicker sock should take up quite a bit of extra space.

Encore

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That's a shame, they look pretty awesome. Also a shame since they're not my size and we're both in Toronto.

Apologies if this has been tried, but a leather insert (one with arch support), with tongue pads and thicker sock should take up quite a bit of extra space.
Thanks, it doesnt feel so comfortable that way. So I will just resell it.

Usonian

Reaction score
View attachment 1627980
perhaps a strange question, but has anyone ever considered doing a boot like this completely unlined? maybe some toe and heel structure, but otherwise totally unlined?

I have a pair of the kingsleys that I just adore, but I find myself wearing more and more unlined things these days. Not just because its the summer and I'm not wearing boots, I just really really love unlined things, and I also really really love this pair of boots...

Anyway, if that's even possible, would love to make that happen in a couple of months once I get some of the other shoes I'm still waiting for in the mail... So if I'm not the only one with this sentiment, let me know.

H. E. Pennypacker

Reaction score
View attachment 1627980
perhaps a strange question, but has anyone ever considered doing a boot like this completely unlined? maybe some toe and heel structure, but otherwise totally unlined?

I have a pair of the kingsleys that I just adore, but I find myself wearing more and more unlined things these days. Not just because its the summer and I'm not wearing boots, I just really really love unlined things, and I also really really love this pair of boots...

Anyway, if that's even possible, would love to make that happen in a couple of months once I get some of the other shoes I'm still waiting for in the mail... So if I'm not the only one with this sentiment, let me know.
I have a few pair of boots that are pretty much unlined as you said, and the ankle mobility and overall flexibility is great!

H. E. Pennypacker

Reaction score
care to share from where mon frere?
They’re work style boots, but my most flexible pair are my Wolverine 1k unlined in a dark navy suede from CF Stead and the others are Truman boots. Great boots and underrated imo.

Since Carmina is doing an MTO weekend, I’m debating if I should go unlined for the shaft in my loden suede boot, but I also enjoy how Carmina let’s the customer pick the color of the lining.

EUtroll

Reaction score
The lasted Enzo shoe trees are providing a very tight fit, anyone found a good way to get them in and out? :puzzled:

jischwar

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The lasted Enzo shoe trees are providing a very tight fit, anyone found a good way to get them in and out? :puzzled:
Glad I'm not the only one! Broke a sweat the other day working them out. Much easier to get in for whatever reason

djdanniedee

Reaction score
Have you guys tried twisting the shoe tree sideways while pulling it out? One of Mark Cho's video gave that advice and i found it pretty helpful. Same with putting on chelseas/jodphurs too, instead going straight in, going in at an angle makes it much easier.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Favorite Shorts Length

• Above the knee

• Knee length

• Below the knee

• None of the above

• Mid-thigh ("short shorts")

Results are only viewable after voting.