• We would like to welcome Pete and Harry as an official Affiliate Vendor. Pete and Harry, co-founded by Erik (EFV) one of our long time members and friends, offers a wide variety of products, clothes, watches and accessories, antique, vintage, “pre-loved” and new - all at unparalleled prices. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

MoosicPa

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Summer Sale is Live

This is a "pre-sale" link for everyone on StyleForum. The newsletter will go out to subscribers in about 1 hour.

Some great deals to be made on all shoe brands (except JL).
Was able to score a pair of the St. Crispin's two-tone oxfords!

NickN

Reaction score
A quick photo of the wild deerskin rustic hatch Enzo Bonafe GMTO boots (model 3931, 74945 last) just received from Skoaktiebolaget today. More photos to follow in the Boots Boots Boots thread shortly.
Impressively quick delivery and absolutely delighted with the boots, stunning look and finish.

IMG_20210617_123309.jpg

mr monty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
CURRENT PROMO CODE!

taxgenius

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Any recommendations on how to remove scuffs from the white sneaker?

Mrfuzon

Reaction score
41BF432D-00F4-469E-9783-019B5D48C864.jpeg
Apron finishing could be better, quarter panel stitching could have been improved. That being said the leather is the star of the show. First pair of Enzos ever, initial try in is man this leather has a soft hand, I’m glad they lined them though, hopefully they don’t stretch out too much. The instep is def generous, perhaps a little too much and I have notoriously high insteps. My toes are a little cramped, crossing my fingers it goes away with break in. Im glad I stuck with my gut on the sizing, had I listened to the whole brannock size down I would have been SOL.

taxgenius

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

taxgenius

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Sneakers with tailoring: yes, no, maybe?

• No, never.

• Yes, it can be done tastefully.

• Not sure.

Results are only viewable after voting.