• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

VaNeT

Reaction score
That Carmina apron flex though! Is there a story there?
Not sure what you mean by "flex", if you're talking about creases - it was delivered like that, if you mean why I'm putting on Carmina's apron - just good looking apron, that I won in last #carminashoeshinemarathon :)

Duke Santos

Reaction score
Some New Arrivals for you guys. We got a super strong line up this S/S season if you ask me!

That #8 hatch grain shell is amazing.

What can you tell me about sizing? The largest number of dress shoes that I have are Allen Edmonds. In the 65 last, I wear a 9.5EE (US). My boots on the 1757 last are a single E. Since I'm thinking about some Lof & Tung suede loafers, I'm worried about getting wide enough across the forefoot while still having a snug heel. Thanks for any advice you might have.

efta

Reaction score
Not sure what you mean by "flex", if you're talking about creases - it was delivered like that, if you mean why I'm putting on Carmina's apron - just good looking apron, that I won in last #carminashoeshinemarathon :)
I also quite like the apron... and the shoes of course, but thats a given.

mockingboy

Reaction score
Nice color but the instep looks a wee bit too tight for on your left shoe as there’s a large opening...have you thought about a larger size?

My camel L&Ts are breaking in nicely. Slowly becoming a standard "every day" shoe that's so broken in they replace the joggers for running to the store.
View attachment 1599917

I have to replace the laces some day...

More pictures of stuff you guys wear, please!

dangerous

Reaction score
Nice color but the instep looks a wee bit too tight for on your left shoe as there’s a large opening...have you thought about a larger size?

Yes - it was MTO:d as a prototype before launch, so fit was an estimate.

The instep is indeed a bit low, but only visible at that angle; I am leaning forward which exposes the instep. If I ordered a new pair I would accommodate that!

Leaves

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Got some new goodies from StC just in.

Saint Crispins_715_JAN078_Classic_Last_4.jpg
Saint Crispins_539_MUS078_Classic_Last_4.jpg
Saint Crispins_643_RUS075_Classic_Last_4.jpg
Saint Crispins_715_JAN078_Classic_Last_3.jpg
Saint Crispins_643_RUS075_Classic_Last_3.jpg
Saint Crispins_539_MUS078_Classic_Last_3.jpg

Leaves

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
And check out the Sample page if you are in the market for some lightly worn EG (pre-owned).

efta

Reaction score
Got some new goodies from StC just in.

View attachment 1601488View attachment 1601489View attachment 1601490View attachment 1601491View attachment 1601492View attachment 1601493
And check out the Sample page if you are in the market for some lightly worn EG (pre-owned).
Good stuff!

Skepti

Reaction score
Good day. What is the width of the S and T lasts shoes L&T? And which of these lasts is closer to the width of G?

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Threads of Apollo Leather Jackets: Which 2-tone colourway do you like the best?

• Blue

• Red

• Gold

• All of the Above

• None of the Above

Results are only viewable after voting.