• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Soixante

Reaction score
Folks would anyone interested with Austerity Derby Boots GMTO? other than the leather being used is Cognac Grain Tärnsjö has yet being determined.

4 persons is needed for this to happened- including me and some other guys on Reddit, we would be needing one more persons.

There will be upcharge as this Is new patterns, and it is split-able, the more participants joining in, the less burden we ought to carries.

Shetterd

Reaction score
Trying out the L&T Garcia in Zonta Choko Suede. The leather is lovely, the fit is not bad (slightly hard to put on!) though with a little bit of heel slippage. The only thing I am concerned about, circled red, are my little toes sticking out a bit. Is this bad for the longevity of the shoe? Thanks!

Attachments

Leaves

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Trying out the L&T Garcia in Zonta Choko Suede. The leather is lovely, the fit is not bad (slightly hard to put on!) though with a little bit of heel slippage. The only thing I am concerned about, circled red, are my little toes sticking out a bit. Is this bad for the longevity of the shoe? Thanks!
I have the exact same thing on all my shoes. It become more pronounced in suede. It does not affect longevity.

Shetterd

Reaction score
I have the exact same thing on all my shoes. It become more pronounced in suede. It does not affect longevity.
Thanks Patrik! This being my first loafer, a bit of a weird question: how difficult should they be to put on? I am guessing not will become easier as the suede stretches and moulds a bit?

dangerous

Reaction score
Thanks Patrik! This being my first loafer, a bit of a weird question: how difficult should they be to put on? I am guessing not will become easier as the suede stretches and moulds a bit?
My experience of loafers is that you generally are a bit more worried about forcing yourself into them since you can't lace them up and create the extra space. It is quite tricky in the beginning, but it gets a lot easier.

I've had to size up and change lasts to not get that look; it's not too bad, but I like it when it's not.

173 last from Enzo it is in the future, most likely. It's an amazing last, but I wouldn't really want some oxfords in it, or something that's not chunkylicious

Leaves

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Loafers should fit snug across the instep, especially suede. Definitely use a shoehorn. If they are too lose across the instep it might result in poor fitting in the future.

Leaves

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Some New Arrivals for you guys. We got a super strong line up this S/S season if you ask me!

jischwar

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Some New Arrivals for you guys. We got a super strong line up this S/S season if you ask me!

I agree, this is strong!

H. E. Pennypacker

Reaction score

If I was a cordovan enthusiast, or at least appreciated the membrane enough to own several pairs, I'd click the Apple Pay button asap for either of the Francisco loafers.

I emailed the store, but I'd like your @Leaves opinion as well, I scuffed my L&T mahogany country calf Cole chukka, I went with Saphir's medium brown, would you have gone with medium brown or mahogany? I know Saphir's mahogany is a bit redder, but I'd like your input 🙂

Leaves

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
If I was a cordovan enthusiast, or at least appreciated the membrane enough to own several pairs, I'd click the Apple Pay button asap for either of the Francisco loafers.

I emailed the store, but I'd like your @Leaves opinion as well, I scuffed my L&T mahogany country calf Cole chukka, I went with Saphir's medium brown, would you have gone with medium brown or mahogany? I know Saphir's mahogany is a bit redder, but I'd like your input 🙂
Ouf! I'm going to let the lads in store answer that one, I seldom use anything but BICK 4 and neutral cream. So they will have the best idea of which exact color will be the best match. Our Mahogany CC is not reddish though so maybe medium brown. When in doubt, use the lighter option!

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Threads of Apollo Leather Jackets: Which 2-tone colourway do you like the best?

• Blue

• Red

• Gold

• All of the Above

• None of the Above

Results are only viewable after voting.