• Hi, I'm the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earn a commission for the forum and allow us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear and fashion.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Soixante

Reaction score
Folks would anyone interested with Austerity Derby Boots GMTO? other than the leather being used is Cognac Grain Tärnsjö has yet being determined.

4 persons is needed for this to happened- including me and some other guys on Reddit, we would be needing one more persons.

There will be upcharge as this Is new patterns, and it is split-able, the more participants joining in, the less burden we ought to carries.

Shetterd

Reaction score
Trying out the L&T Garcia in Zonta Choko Suede. The leather is lovely, the fit is not bad (slightly hard to put on!) though with a little bit of heel slippage. The only thing I am concerned about, circled red, are my little toes sticking out a bit. Is this bad for the longevity of the shoe? Thanks!

Attachments

Leaves

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Trying out the L&T Garcia in Zonta Choko Suede. The leather is lovely, the fit is not bad (slightly hard to put on!) though with a little bit of heel slippage. The only thing I am concerned about, circled red, are my little toes sticking out a bit. Is this bad for the longevity of the shoe? Thanks!
I have the exact same thing on all my shoes. It become more pronounced in suede. It does not affect longevity.

Shetterd

Reaction score
I have the exact same thing on all my shoes. It become more pronounced in suede. It does not affect longevity.
Thanks Patrik! This being my first loafer, a bit of a weird question: how difficult should they be to put on? I am guessing not will become easier as the suede stretches and moulds a bit?

dangerous

Reaction score
Thanks Patrik! This being my first loafer, a bit of a weird question: how difficult should they be to put on? I am guessing not will become easier as the suede stretches and moulds a bit?
My experience of loafers is that you generally are a bit more worried about forcing yourself into them since you can't lace them up and create the extra space. It is quite tricky in the beginning, but it gets a lot easier.

I've had to size up and change lasts to not get that look; it's not too bad, but I like it when it's not.

173 last from Enzo it is in the future, most likely. It's an amazing last, but I wouldn't really want some oxfords in it, or something that's not chunkylicious

Leaves

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Loafers should fit snug across the instep, especially suede. Definitely use a shoehorn. If they are too lose across the instep it might result in poor fitting in the future.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

What Is The Best Value Shoe Brand For Money?

• Meermin

Votes: 30 15.7%
  • TLB Mallorca

Votes: 31 16.2%
  • Cheaney

Votes: 5 2.6%
  • Carmina

• Crockett & Jones

• Other

Votes: 63 33.0%