• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Leaves

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Really great prices. I was waffling on a few and they sold out while I was thinking about it.

It seems like there were some extra styles added after I clicked on the link the first time.

@Leaves will there be more styles added or is everything up now?
We’ll be adding a few never sold brands
(pretty obscure brands few have heard of) and a few of my personal pairs I’m not wearing so I’m letting go of them. So there will be a few pew-owned EG and GG pairs in UK 11.5 F up there in a few days.

Leaves

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Sorry, not for this sale. Meant like the archive of pictures from MTO's
Oh, ok. Yeah I’ll do that within a few weeks. Had some issues with the gallery. Showing all incorrect after we changed design of the website.

Leaves

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@Leaves
That Hass Gold, what kind of leather is that? You knew I would have asked this question, right?
I can think of the few models, Irvin that would look good in Hass Gold.
Haas Gold is the same leather as Haas Utah Calf. It’s just a different color than we normally carry.

Churchill W

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
We’ll be adding a few never sold brands
(pretty obscure brands few have heard of) and a few of my personal pairs I’m not wearing so I’m letting go of them. So there will be a few pew-owned EG and GG pairs in UK 11.5 F up there in a few days.
Thanks, will keep checking back!

Leaves

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
That rasputin chukka is a beauty! Why was that never offered in the shop?
Sorry, Rasputin was never offered. We made it in another leather from the same tannery. Their leathers were great but delivery times were not unpredictable so I’ve not ordered from them again. Unfortunately no leather fairs anytime soon due to the current situation.

saurabh

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
We're moving our office and need to clean out our archive of sample shoes and boots. This is really a mega sample sale of loads of style from different makers, even ones we have not carried officially ourselves. Most of these shoe have never been worn, only photographed in our studio.

Thanks @Leaves . I ordered 3 pairs at those amazing prices.

Zerase

Reaction score
Sorry, Rasputin was never offered. We made it in another leather from the same tannery. Their leathers were great but delivery times were not unpredictable so I’ve not ordered from them again. Unfortunately no leather fairs anytime soon due to the current situation.
Dang, because that leather on that model is pretty much a 10/10 in my book. Actually a little sad that these were 0.5 a size to big. So close, yet so far away ;)

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Styleforum x S.E.H Kelly Balmacaan: Choose the Fabric

• standard 5 — light and dark brown

Votes: 8 6.5%
  • standard 7 — dark brown and charcoal

Votes: 17 13.7%
  • wide 1 — charcoal and blue-grey

Votes: 7 5.6%
  • wide 3 — barley and brown

Votes: 5 4.0%
  • wide 5 — charcoal and dark navy