• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

mraza

Reaction score
SC's regular width is F, but generally speaking, I don't think it's wider than other brand's E.

BTW, a couple new SC styles are added in Skoaktiebolaget, some great ones!
yes , I liked the hatch grain derby, not sure if it’s wide or slimmer fit .

vmss

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

bootyboy

Reaction score
Not sure if being mentioned here. Congrats to @Leaves and team for making the list here.

djdanniedee

Reaction score
I really like this wingtip boot design, probably my favourite boot design. Credit to both @ThunderMarch and @ecwy as they were the first ones i know who had these makeups. After seeing theirs i kept waiting for Skoak to bring them back as GMTOs. I know both STC and Vass make very similar designs but as far as i know, EB is the only one that uses a single piece of leather for the wingtip part.

The norvegese stitch split toe i believe is on the 74945 last and the faux split toe is on 363mod.

I really like the boots. What last is the derby shoe on? 363mod?

dangerous

Reaction score

Throwing a picture of my orange Enzo Bonafé boots out there; I think orange is a really underutilised colour for casual boots. It goes well with all indigo stuff, but also other stuff too!

Leaves

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Not sure if being mentioned here. Congrats to @Leaves and team for making the list here.
Thank you kindly. 🥳 It’s funny how we are mentioned more in International press than in the local ones. 🤪

jayvee

Reaction score

Throwing a picture of my orange Enzo Bonafé boots out there; I think orange is a really underutilised colour for casual boots. It goes well with all indigo stuff, but also other stuff too!
Amazing leather , what is it? And what last?

laufer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It's an amazing leather that's dead stock I think. It's called "Grand Canyon orange" on the box. 375 last.
How does 375 last fit in respect to other EB lasts or other shoes you have? I have problems fitting with 363 last, it just does not fit me. 375 looks great on boots.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Most Interesting Fashion Collaboration of 2020

• JW Anderson x Uniqlo

• Nigo x Virgil Abloh

• Converse x Midnight Studios

• Rick Owens x Champion

• Barbour x Engineered Garments

• Adidas x Bed JW Ford

• Jordan Brand x Dior

• Billie Eilish x Takashi Murakami

• Lego x Levi's