• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

dangerous

Reaction score
Can you share the model number and how does 375 last fit compared to other shoes you have? Thanks in advance.
This is the best picture i got. It is from Skoaktiebolaget.

375 fits close to 173... I havent tried the 173 in 9.5 though. It is quite similar to 74945 imo though. I ordered it half a size smaller than most of my other pairs. It is still breaking in the sole.

Model number is 3931 mod - mod is just the cap toe i think.

Attachments

Leaves

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Check out or new tie maker Tie Your Tie. Enjoy the selection right here:

DSC_1734.jpg
DSC_1741.jpg

taxgenius

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Beav

Reaction score
I wanted to do a GMTO with gum soles and dark brown utah.... :p The white sole is a bit much for me but a natural sole on something like this would be perfect.
Yeah I fear that I'd get white soles too dirty too quickly. A gum sole in a little more forgiving for dirty folks like me.

CWV

Reaction score
Maybe gym is too dark for what I had inkind, but then again, maybe there are no off white soles lighter than gun

Leaves

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I wanted to do a GMTO with gum soles and dark brown utah.... :p The white sole is a bit much for me but a natural sole on something like this would be perfect.
Yeah I fear that I'd get white soles too dirty too quickly. A gum sole in a little more forgiving for dirty folks like me.
Maybe gym is too dark for what I had inkind, but then again, maybe there are no off white soles lighter than gun
White is fresh. And very easy to clean. I don't mind them getting a little worn either.

I want a certain type of look and white looks best for that IMO.

tdes81

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
White is fresh. And very easy to clean. I don't mind them getting a little worn either.

Totally understandable.

I'm just thinking about how I would typically wear a dark brown shoe, and it generally would be with a lot of other earth tones. Then the white would just be a bit loud overall, at least for me. If I'm wearing browns, typically the only white I'd wear would be a button down shirt, and even then I'd probably prefer an off-white.

Leaves

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Totally understandable.

I'm just thinking about how I would typically wear a dark brown shoe, and it generally would be with a lot of other earth tones. Then the white would just be a bit loud overall, at least for me. If I'm wearing browns, typically the only white I'd wear would be a button down shirt, and even then I'd probably prefer an off-white.
Contrast is your friend. :)

CWV

Reaction score

Yeah that same subject was vary debated in the Archibaldo thread. Atvthebendvdinevorefee whitebandbsinevorefare off-white or gun (some even black). For me is a thing of too much contrast and for ease of care.

Could a group of us eventually make a GMTO with a different sole?

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How did Covid-19 impact your personal style?

• My style hasn't changed at all.

• My wardrobe hasn't changed but I am wearing casual clothes more often.

• I invested in new good quality leisure and casual clothes.

• I invested in new sartorial clothes taking advantage of the sales.

• I purged my closet during quarantine and I have nothing left to wear.

Results are only viewable after voting.