• We would like to welcome Exquisite Trimmings as an official Affiliate Vendor. Exquisite Trimmings is a UK based purveyor of the very best in clothing and accessories, from gloves by Thomas Reimer to leather portfolios from Il Micio, to watch rolls by Rapport London. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

clee1982

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
so got my black tassel (in T last) in same size (UK 8.5, i.e. my usual CJ UK sizing) as lazyman (in L last), not sure if I'm imagining things but the toebox feels a lot tighter, almost too tight...

anyone has same experience between T and L last?

edit: or might been due to the fact I haven't wear dress shoes in 3 month...

nikolau

Reaction score
Hi folks, cross post from the carmina thread. Folks seemed interested in moving offers to buy/sell/trade to a separate thread so I set one up for all the awesome Spanish brands/brands made in Spain out there

Wanted to share in case that’s a concern here.

Proleet

Reaction score
Anyone got any experience with the Barbaro loafers? I got Carmina (rain) loafers in UK 9 (which is what I also wear for oxfords etc) but probably half a size down would’ve been better...stay with 9 or size down 0.5?

stook1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyone have a pair of the L&T Scott in armagnac? Curious if you like them and how they fit (s last).

dangerous

Reaction score
The new horsebit loafer looks amazing. What will the last be called? K? To honour Skärholmen that markets themselves as SKHLM?

Can't wait until it is trunk show time again for L&T!

Journeyman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyone have a pair of the L&T Scott in armagnac? Curious if you like them and how they fit (s last).
I don't have a pair of the Scott, but I do have a pair of the L&T Denham, which are on the same, "S" last.

I took my usual size, UK9. I wear a UK9 in most shoes, including Carmina, Loake, and C&J.

When I first tried them on, I thought that they were quite snug, although not uncomfortably so. The insole is also lightly padded and so that takes up a bit more room at first, until the shoes have been worn a few times and the insole starts to conform to your foot a bit more.

Having now worn them about 10 times, I definitely made the right choice to get my usual size.

I hope that helps!

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite summer fabric?

• Seersucker

• Fresco

• Linen

• Silk

Results are only viewable after voting.