• We would like to welcome Sprezzabox to the Styleforum family as an official Affiliate Vendor! SprezzaBox is a monthly subscription service for men, delivering a unique selection of fashion and lifestyle accessories right to your doorstep.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Meyboom

Reaction score
I only own yellow box JLPs and haven't bought any in recent years. If finishing really has gone down to Carmina standards that's not good...
My Carmina shoes are looking angry at me because of my own quote above. Just to put things right: Carmina are some of the best shoes at their price point, but at 3-4 times the price one would still expect from JLP to offer something extra 🤔

tdes81

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My Carmina shoes are looking angry at me because of my own quote above. Just to put things right: Carmina are some of the best shoes at their price point, but at 3-4 times the price one would still expect from JLP to offer something extra 🤔
Expectations and reality often don't match up... :p That being said I don't own any JLP, I'm too much of a St. C fan and feel like a lot of the "extra" JLP brings is simply the name.

ericgereghty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@Leaves their day may have passed, so this is unlikely I imagine, but any monkstraps (single or double) coming in Bonafe RTW?

member2000r

Reaction score
I wonder if I can propose a GMTO by Enzo

Apple peel whole cut oxford
804 last
Navy museum calf
Single leather sole with donkey back waist

knappabn

Reaction score
+1 if we could do a chiselled/ soft square one
and why not x post in Enzo thread?
I really have better luck with 804 and 74945 from EB, so their chiseled (602/946) lasts may be deal breakers.

member2000r

Reaction score
Do you have a pic of the design? I might be interested.

knappabn

Reaction score
I retract prior comment on last, I would be willing to do 062 last also.

Last edited:

Leaves

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@Leaves their day may have passed, so this is unlikely I imagine, but any monkstraps (single or double) coming in Bonafe RTW?
Monks are not making a big comeback anytime soon so any RTW offer will be unlikely.

I am seriously considering putting up JL yellow box that I have for sale on eBay.
@Leaves do you have any exotic or interesting leather in stock? Maybe we can cook up some GMTO
Yes I have just about any shade of lizard, python, cayman, crocodile you can imagine.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How wide do you like your leg opening on your trousers?

• 7”

Votes: 87 17.6%
  • 7.5”

Votes: 158 31.9%
  • 8”

Votes: 143 28.9%
  • 8.5”

Votes: 57 11.5%
  • 9”

Votes: 25 5.1%
  • 9.5”

Votes: 11 2.2%