• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Leaves

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@Leaves I sent an email a week ago and Olof said he would write back, but I saw the discussion elsewhere and figured I'd ask here as well so people don't have to ask.

Can you order an Enzo Bonafé belt alongside an MTO?
What's the cost?
Is there a surcharge for the leather if they match the shoes/boots?

Yes, you can. There will be a surcharge if the leather is an exotic. Price on request for exotics and shell. I don't have the exact cost I believe around €200. I'll have ask get back ASAP to you.

Leaves

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Some news. https://www.skoaktiebolaget.com/

Check out our new Col. 8 Aldrin from Löf & Tung. I predict this one will go fast.

DSC_8385.jpg
DSC_8369.jpg
DSC_8362.jpg
DSC_8329.jpg
DSC_8325.jpg
DSC_8328.jpg

dangerous

Reaction score
Thank you for looking it up!

Wow. The Champlains are awesome.I'm quite close to picking up a pair, but then again I already bought 2 pairs during the Enzo trunk show... I really shouldn't buy more.

Is there a reason why you are gravitating more towards the S last than the T last lately? There's been models that first appeared on the T last to show up as S lasted now.

jctune

Reaction score

Check out our new Col. 8 Aldrin from Löf & Tung. I predict this one will go fast.

Decisions decisions. Was getting ready to pull the trigger on a winter boot - Commando sole with a robust leather. Was thinking the Kingsley would fit the bill but now looking at the Champlain.

Anyone with the Champlain care to chime in with how warm the lining is? My concern is that it might be too warm indoors during the workday. Also - what's the consensus on sizing with the shearling lining? Size up or TTS?

LThomsen

Reaction score

View attachment 1269790 View attachment 1269791 View attachment 1269792 View attachment 1269794 View attachment 1269795 View attachment 1269796

How do these shell cordovan shoes compare in terms of craftsman ship and value to allen Edmonds and alden shell shoes?

Leaves

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Decisions decisions. Was getting ready to pull the trigger on a winter boot - Commando sole with a robust leather. Was thinking the Kingsley would fit the bill but now looking at the Champlain.

Anyone with the Champlain care to chime in with how warm the lining is? My concern is that it might be too warm indoors during the workday. Also - what's the consensus on sizing with the shearling lining? Size up or TTS?

The fully shearling lined ones are definitely very warm. Full on winter boots. The one in Espresso Calf and Suede is more an all around boot and I wear it at the office all day no problem.

Thilgela

Reaction score
Sizing did not work out, offloading this beautiful pair

Churchill W

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Sizing did not work out, offloading this beautiful pair

What was the issue? Too big, too small?

laufer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I have two pairs of Chaplains, one is fully fur lined (insoles, vamp shaft all fur-lined) and the other is regualr leather lined. Both boots in the same size so take your regular size for the fur lined boots.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads