• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Leaves

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Well, what other types of unusual materials can Leaves and company source? They are batting one thousand as far as I am concerned after the Zug and Willow (and many others). 

I'm holding out for some hippo or elephant for some nice chukkas. 

Really hope not to see elephant.

Bonafè has a huge range of exotics; elephant (legally harvested I hope, will of course ask for certificate), shark, peccary and all kinds of crazy stuff.

Yes, I've said it before but it is certainly worth repeating.

Excellent job @Leaves
, I really do appreciate your effort here.

The unique leathers are HUGE!!!

Tthank you sir.
icon_gu_b_slayer%5B1%5D.gif

Thank you!

Last edited:

striker

Reaction score
Elephant skin is great. Virtually indestructible, it is naturally a fire marsupialant also. If you're fighting bush fires, there is no better skin to use.

Jacke

Reaction score
Elephant skin is great. Virtually indestructible, it is naturally a fire marsupialant also. If you're fighting bush fires, there is no better skin to use.

Maybe that's the reason I have been looking for to buy a new pair of shoes, but I'm not sure if my girlfriend will agree with me that I need a pair of shoes that are fire marsupialant.

Iyor

Reaction score
As of last week elephant was not available.

What other exotics does EB carry?

Last edited:

laufer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

As of last week elephant was not available.

What other exotics does EB carry?

Bonafè has a huge range of exotics; elephant (legally harvested I hope, will of course ask for certificate), shark, peccary and all kinds of crazy stuff.
Thank you!

Now that I know my EB sizes I would like to hear and see pictures of these exotics. Remember everyone only 3 are needed for GMTO>

TtownMD

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Now that I know my EB sizes I would like to hear and see pictures of these exotics. Remember everyone only 3 are needed for GMTO>

What are you thinking about doing? And can you please tell me what do you take size wise on there last? I ask because for 947 I have heard go with rain size. And 804 last take half size smaller than 947 last? Is that correct?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads