• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

rydenfan

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

The end of February.

Cool. That right around when I ordered my Thorpe. That should be soon as well but won't get worn for a few months anyway.

Hoping to see my EG Winford soon though as that could certainly be worn now

dddrees

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Cool. That right around when I ordered my Thorpe. That should be soon as well but won't get worn for a few months anyway.

Hoping to see my EG Winford soon though as that could certainly be worn now

When did you place your order?

rydenfan

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

When did you place your order?

I think the middle of feb. being that it's unlined suede I was thinking it would work it's way through the system faster than say a hand stitched given that there are less manufacturing steps

dddrees

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I think the middle of feb. being that it's unlined suede I was thinking it would work it's way through the system faster than say a hand stitched given that there are less manufacturing steps

I received my Malverns at almost 5 month mark which included the shipping time from Skoak. You should probably get yours soon as long as they don't have to be re-made. I'm still waiting on my Falkirks and its getting close to 8 months.

Ironist

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Wow, I was expecting the pre-orders to arrive later so I'd have more of a staggered delivery. Guess I should expect to receive everything in one big shipment any day now.

Leaves

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

I received my Malverns at almost 5 month mark which included the shipping time from Skoak. You should probably get yours soon as long as they don't have to be re-made. I'm still waiting on my Falkirks and its getting close to 8 months. 

We have orders coming through in everything from 4-12 months, it's not ideal but not much we can do about it. But I'd say for normal MTOs we're looking at about 6 months on average now and that's what we are quoting on our website too.

Last edited:

dddrees

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

We have orders coming through in everything from 4-12 months, it's not ideal but not much we can do about it. But I'd say for normal MTOs we're looking at about 6 months on average now and that's what we are quoting on our website too.

For me personally the long wait isn't as much troubling as the expectation of when an order will be ready. I'm more than willing to wait a year when I know this when I make my choice in the first place. I also greatly appreciate their high standards of quality, however having a clearer expectations mean something as wel. I know this isn't on you, however I'm also fairly sure your relaying this to those who should know this.

Last edited:

hrv123

Reaction score
Is the Doak Galway preorder still slated to arrive in August or has the timeline changed?

venividivicibj

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Pretty sure leaves has said multiple times if you have any pre order questions or timing questions, to email.

Last edited:

Davarpanah

Reaction score
One plus with tan boots is that I get to wear them year round.

orig.jpg
Those boots are absolutely beautiful !

emidyl

Reaction score
One plus with tan boots is that I get to wear them year round.

orig.jpg
I'd forgotten how comfortable these boots were. Wore them last night for an evening out walking around Ossington area for dessert and coffee. My current fav

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads