• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

PartagasIV

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Green croc St. C's Chelsea boot GMTO...

on a Carmina note, if I am normally 10UK Rain, would it be advisable to size up to 10.5UK for the suede string loafers--or would they stretch a bit because they're unlined?

Last edited:

dddrees

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Green croc St. C's Chelsea boot GMTO...

on a Carmina note, if I am normally 10UK Rain, would it be advisable to size up to 10.5UK for the suede string loafers--or would they stretch a bit because they're unlined?
Whoa, those are some seriously nice looking boots!!

Ambulance Chaser

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score

I wear the same size in all Carmina. My experience (not that of others) is that Rain is a medium-to-narrow width. I recommend against sizing up.

jaywhyy

Reaction score
The seams on the StC croc chelsea are very unattractive, imo. Just screams cost-cutting.

Those EB shell boots, though..

Last edited:

armsignet

Reaction score
I wear the same size in all Carmina. My experience (not that of others) is that Rain is a medium-to-narrow width. I recommend against sizing up.

Interesting. I find the Rain last to be rather wide and somewhat short. I wear a 7.5 UK standard width on the G&G TG73, and the 7.5 UK Rain is much too large for me. I need a 7UK standard in Rain to fit properly.

Skell6009

Reaction score
Interesting. I find the Rain last to be rather wide and somewhat short. I wear a 7.5 UK standard width on the G&G TG73, and the 7.5 UK Rain is much too large for me. I need a 7UK standard in Rain to fit properly.
I also find the Rain last to be wide. In dress socks, I am an 8 UK in Rain, 8.5 UK in Simpson and Robert. I wear a 9 UK Oscar with thicker wool socks but I would imagine I would be an 8.5 UK in the Oscar with dress socks.

striker

Reaction score
How long does St Crispin MTO take and is full payment required upfront?

dddrees

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

@Leaves mentioned here and as stated on the Skoaktiebolaget website anticipated delivery is approximately 10 weeks. I would imagine the pay to play is the same as any other MTO which is half up front and the other half before delivery.

Oh, and if I remember correctly I think the delivery fee is something you pay for upfront in the first payment as well.

Last edited:

mw313

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@Leaves mentioned here and as stated on the Skoaktiebolaget website anticipated delivery is approximately 10 weeks. I would imagine the pay to play is the same as any other MTO which is half up front and the other half before delivery.

Oh, and if I remember correctly I think the delivery fee is something you pay for upfront in the first payment as well.

but the delivery is subtracted from the final payment if the shoe is more than 8000 SEK, to make it effectively free shipping!!!!!!!!!

dddrees

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

but the delivery is subtracted from the final payment if the shoe is more than 8000 SEK, to make it effectively free shipping!!!!!!!!!

Yep, that's when the shoe cost crosses the magic threshold which any St C probably will and as long as you chose standard shipping if I remember correctly.

Skoaktiebolaget

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
The delivery time for StC is about 10 weeks. For further questions, regarding our MTO service, please send us an e-mail and we will provide all the necessary information. Thank you!

mw313

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yep, that's when the shoe cost crosses the magic threshold which any St C probably will and as long as you chose standard shipping if I remember correctly.

exactly!

mw313

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The delivery time for StC is about 10 weeks. For further questions, regarding our MTO service, please send us an e-mail and we will provide all the necessary information. Thank you!

Are you going to add a page on StC to the MTO page of your site, like you have for the other brands? Or are you going to leave it as a just contact the store for info?

Skoaktiebolaget

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Are you going to add a page on StC to the MTO page of your site, like you have for the other brands? Or are you going to leave it as a just contact the store for info?
We are working on that to be added to the website later this spring.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads