• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

bespoken pa

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Always hold out for EG. Always...

I tried to get an Almond CC Nevis together without any success. The thorpe was there it will be my first GG. I generally do not care for the general aesthetics of most GG models but the thorpe I like very much. Still might pull the trigger on the Nevis any more pre orders for fall Mr.Leaves?

I honestly allow myself to think that I am done with preorders for a little while then bam something else pops up. When the doak shannon comes back around, I will not hesitate. I have to say that I love the shannon in one solid color. Although I appreciate the innovation of moose's recent make up.

DeSense

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Quick question in between, the EG 202 and 606 lasts fit similarly (same?), only difference being the tip?

And darn, those Shannon look tempting, too.

And I only exclude the Alderleys because I already have a pair in Mahogany Cc.

Last edited:

Leaves

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

I tried to get an Almond CC Nevis together without any success. The thorpe was there it will be my first GG. I generally do not care for the general aesthetics of most GG models but the thorpe I like very much. Still might pull the trigger on the Nevis any more pre orders for fall Mr.Leaves?

I honestly allow myself to think that I am done with preorders for a little while then bam something else pops up. When the doak shannon comes back around, I will not hesitate. I have to say that I love the shannon in one solid color. Although I appreciate the innovation of moose's recent make up.

There will be pre-orders for some styles, yes, but not all.

tifosi

Tire Kicker
Reaction score
Quick question in between, the EG 202 and 606 lasts fit similarly (same?), only difference being the tip?

And darn, those Shannon look tempting, too.

And I only exclude the Alderleys because I already have a pair in Mahogany Cc.
I think they fit similarly, yes. I have both in a Dover and they fit really well in the same size.

DeSense

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I think they fit similarly, yes. I have both in a Dover and they fit really well in the same size. 

Perfect. Thanks! Then I have my size/width nailed down for the Nevis.

Last edited:

Paulus-paulis

Reaction score
Do you have any more information about when the EB MTO-shoes will arrive? Is it sometime in the early April they are expected to be delivered?

Leaves

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Do you have any more information about when the EB MTO-shoes will arrive? Is it sometime in the early April they are expected to be delivered?

Please email for info. Expected lead time is about 4 months for these orders.

owenau1989

Reaction score

List of interested parties for Carmina Burgundy Shell Frankenstich Boots GMTO
- MickeyPunch (any color of shell except black & navy)
- Steel28 (preferrably burgandy)
- watchidiot
- owenau1989 (any color of shell except black)
- litos
- tdes81 (any color of shell except black & brown)
- laufer
- jackster145 (any color of shell except black)
- sacafotos
- Cuebert
- bbgg
- Nullson
- CJWYLIE

edited 17th Mar

Patrik, is there any updates regarding cordovan in other colors?
13 people interested in the MTO up to now:)

Last edited:

Leaves

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Patrik, is there any updates regarding cordovan in other colors?
13 people interested in the MTO up to now:)

As I've said before, you will be the first one to know if we are allocated any Cordovan slots. Believe me, I want this as much as you do but my hands are tied here. :brick:

owenau1989

Reaction score

As I've said before, you will be the first one to know if we are allocated any Cordovan slots. Believe me, I want this as much as you do but my hands are tied here. :brick:

Thanks man! :nodding:
Look forward to hearing the good news:D

budapest12

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
As I've said before, you will be the first one to know if we are allocated any Cordovan slots. Believe me, I want this as much as you do but my hands are tied here.
baldy[1].gif
@Leaves. I am now interested so there are 14 of us. Is anything different now? We also have some additional demands here at SF:

(1) Effective immediately, we require an all-you-can-eat shell cordovan buffet on your premises. $9.95 gets unlimited horse ass plus roundtrip airfare to Stockholm.

(2) Two-week maximum MTO turnarounds.

(3) All stock is now odd stock. Discounts on the whole enchilada.

(4) All prices will now be quoted in Venezuelan Bolivars. No more currency adjustments to be made. Ever.

(5) Did you get my PM? Did you get my PM? Did you get my PM? You and Gabriel have to respond to PMs immediately and confirm receipt on the main thread so the rest of us can know about it too.

Thank you kindly.

(owenau1989 - apologies, not meaning to pick on you personally)

Last edited:

cezinho

Reaction score
@Leaves. I am now interested so there are 14 of us. Is anything different now? We also have some additional demands here at SF:

(1) Effective immediately, we require an all-you-can-eat shell cordovan buffet on your premises. $9.95 gets unlimited horse ass plus roundtrip airfare to Stockholm.

(4) All prices will now be quoted in Venezuelan Bolivars. No more currency adjustments to be made. Ever.

(5) Did you get my PM? Did you get my PM? Did you get my PM? You and Gabriel have to respond to PMs immediately and confirm receipt on the main thread so the rest of us can know about it too.

Thank you kindly.

you made my day Sir.
cheers.gif

jackster145

Reaction score

Thank you kindly.

thoroughly appreciate gents like @owenau1989's efforts in keeping mto requests afloat, but this downright tickles me!

venividivicibj

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

just send them the link to the alden thread so they understand that the problem isn't demand for cordovan/getting 6 people, the problem is no cordovan.
you forgot
(6) I ordered 2 months ago, is it still possible to change my size?

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Staff online

Forum statistics