• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Leaves

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Those are both great-looking make-ups.  But, for me, I only wish  could participate:  No 6.5's, so no shoes for me.  

Thanks! Yeah I'm aware that we should bring in some more UK 6 and 6.5, and this has also been taken into consideration for our large February restock.

Last edited:

aldenwear

Reaction score
Thank you for the post and for going a bit smaller!

I have the added challenge of wideness -I walk on clubs - so the wide lasts (soller, Detroit and perhaps Inca (?)) And the wide fittings of rain and forest lasts are what I need. So I look forward to seeing what is available in 2014. Plain toe blucher in the light cognac Cordovan or navy cordovan, six eyelet boot in light cognac cordovan, medallion captoe bluchers in black or burgundy cordovan and a navy cordovan loafer are of great interest to me. And, of course, you make such great make-ups, I am looking forward to seeing what you have created that will become needed.

Last edited:

rc121

Reaction score

Quote:
Forest is not a wide-fitting last, but you are correct on the others.
I think he is referring to the MTO option of a wider version for both rain and forest, not that either last is inherently wide normally.

hanoiboy

Reaction score
Has anyone had any taxes/custom fee with their shipment to the USA?

Leaves

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Just wanted to add these amazing made-to-order Carmina shoes that also arrived:

Plain toe Derby in Loden Green suede (X-post from the suede thread).

Balmoral boot in Ruby Cordovan, for one of our favorite clients Down Under.

And this is how the new Jumper Boot in Dark Cognac Cordovan turned out.

Frank the sheep

Reaction score
Bonafé shealing lined chukka MTO

Hi guys.

I did a interest check for a Bonafé shearling lined chukka boot two weeks ago want to follow that up with the complete MTO idea. The lining will be in the whole shoe except the insole. Sole will be a double dainite with storm welt, think it´s the only option with a winter boot like this. Delivery time is 10-12 weeks.

The guys from Skoaktiebolaget will comment on the exact price, shipping cost, VAT deduction and sizing. Please don´t ask me.

To give you an idea how i want the boot to look here´s two pics of a JL chukka:

This Bonafé model:

On this last (363):

The color i want is Jasper (second from right):

You will have the option to have your personal message on the insole (included in price):

If you´re interested, PM me.

Cheers

Last edited:

dddrees

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Those Ruby Balmorials look amazing, and looks like the jumpers turned out pretty nice also. Can't wait to get mine.

justinkapur

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

**** I should have gotten in on those Loden PTB. Those are sick

Keen

Reaction score
Bonafé shealing lined chukka MTO

Hi guys.

I did a interest check for a Bonafé shearling lined chukka boot two weeks ago want to follow that up with the complete MTO idea. The lining will be in the whole shoe except the insole. Sole will be a double dainite with storm welt, think it´s the only option with a winter boot like this. Delivery time is 10-12 weeks.

The guys from Skoaktiebolaget will comment on the exact price, shipping cost, VAT deduction and sizing. Please don´t ask me.

To give you an idea how i want the boot to look here´s two pics of a JL chukka:

This Bonafé model:

On this last (363):

The color i want is Jasper (second from right):

You will have the option to have your personal message on the insole (included in price):

If you´re interested, PM me.

Cheers

Gah, told myself I wouldn't... But I might be in, depending on when it closes and payment is due. I need a paycheck in between xmas shopping, PS4 purchase, the Galway MTO, and this. If it's after the 25th this month I'll probably do it.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads