• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

bleu

Reaction score
When you guys decide to place your orders for 2015 can you open up pre-orders for styles you won't stock small sizes in? I hate it when there's a makeup I'd buy but they aren't stocked in my size 6/6.5.
+1!!! I wear UK 5

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
same goes for other side of spectrum at uk11 (eg11.5). especially for any EG/GG boots

Leaves

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
^^ Good news for small footed fellas, we are increasing stock of smaller sizes (from UK 5.5 soon). Also, we are working more actively with pre-orders to give people a better chance to grab their proper size/width. This is the best route for people with large feet, due to low demand the selection here is quite limited. That said I think we do carry a decent selection of larger sizes.

Leaves

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
We do not have a Cyber Monday campaign, but I added a few items in our Odd Stock section in order to clear space for some incoming stock. This weekend we will launch a few new styles, including some styles for the lady in your life:

• Edward Green Shannon VIII in DOAK (finally)
  • Edward Green Newbury in Black on the new 890 last
  • Edward Green Laughton in Nightshade on the new 890 last
  • Carmina fur lined Jumper in Tärnsjö grain
  • Carmina women's Jodhpur
  • Carmina women's Chelsea
  • Carmina women's Brogue Boot

...some great styles being refilled, like our Carmina Balmoral boot, Black Jumper, Carmina quarter brogue in brown calf, Carmina Chelse boot, Carmina Jodphur etc. Pretty large shipment. And very welcomed. Please e-mail [email protected] if you want in on any of the new styles/refills.

New Odd Stock: http://www.skoaktiebolaget.se/collections/odd-stock

Leaves

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

SoGent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm also waiting for Carmina to produce a split toe with a heavy toe stitch, I've been promised this but the pattern has not been made yet. Like this:
I'll take a dark chocolate brown shell & a tan suede with the heavy stitch please. What lasts are you considering ?

laufer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@Leaves

May I recommend bringing in chukka or some other boot on Bonafe 74945 last. it is a wonderful last softly chiseled, I think chukka on on this last would look great. Also can you ask Bonafe if they have any pictures of 74945 last for inspiration purpose.

If anybody in interested in chukka on 74945 last let me know. Now I know my size on 74945 last so I am ready to roll.

stevent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Any tips on sizing the women's Carmina boots?

nickrut

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Leaves - Can you stretch those Uwings to fit my foot? I feel like a 8.5 to a 12 is tough but I want them. lol

Leaves

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Price on this? and Also, the blanched toe would be lighter??

These are actually Black Shell Cordovan if I recall correctly so you'd be looking at something like $2000. Made them for a friend before we opened the shop.

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads