• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

MGD83

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Sorry pal, I can't be in on this one. I really want a balmoral on the robert last in a brown suede / calf combo :)

aldenwear

Reaction score

Is Roberts a wide fitting last like Detroit? If not, is it available in a widenfitting? I think the answer to the last question is no,but I am interested and would like to know if this make-up wil fit.

aldenwear

Reaction score

I would not describe Robert as wide fitting. More of a standard width.

That is what I was afraid I recalled.

Does anyone know if robets is available in a wide-fitting, like forest and rain lasted shoes are?

Last edited:

alang

Reaction score
I have a pair of EG 606 in UK7E, though I feel like they're a bit tight and would have been better served with a UK7.5E. I'm a US8D in barrie last. What size would I be in the MH71?

stevent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyone have photos of the baby lama chukka outdoors? Leather looks amazing

dlind

Reaction score
^^Both gone now. Hope to get Shannon, Newbury and Laughton soon to replace them on the EG shelf.
Does this mean you won't be stocking the Beaulieu any more?

tifosi

Tire Kicker
Reaction score

I have a pair of EG 606 in UK7E, though I feel like they're a bit tight and would have been better served with a UK7.5E. I'm a US8D in barrie last. What size would I be in the MH71?

I am quite surprised that those UK7 EGs even fit you! I am an 8D US Barrie and I take an 8E UK in the 606.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Staff online

Forum statistics