• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

hanoiboy

Reaction score
When is the next shipment of Cognac Balmoral boot? What shade of Cognac (lighter, Dark)?

Leaves

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

When is the next shipment of Cognac Balmoral boot?  What shade of Cognac (lighter, Dark)? 

Hope to get this in time for the fall season, probably early September, e-mail us at [email protected] if you want to be put up on the waiting list. In regards of the shade; I'll tell you after I have inspected the batch :)

Last edited:

j ingevaldsson

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
(Cross post from the G&G-thread) Some pics of a new pair of Gaziano & Girling Cambridge in Vintage Cedar on MH71, bought from Skoaktiebolaget. Very pleased. They are in wide F-fit, which makes me able to wear my "normal" size 10 and the fit is good. 10,5E is too long, 10E too narrow. The service from Sko-AB, wheither in store or over the web, was as always impeccable.
LL
-

Last edited:

stevent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Great shoes, good to hear they stock F as I think we are the same size. Who makes the trousers?

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

(Cross post from the G&G-thread) Some pics of a new pair of Gaziano & Girling Cambridge in Vintage Cedar on MH71, bought from Skoaktiebolaget. Very pleased. They are in wide F-fit, which makes me able to wear my "normal" size 10 and the fit is good. 10,5E is too long, 10E too narrow. The service from Sko-AB, wheither in store or over the web, was as always impeccable.
LL
-
I have the boot version, canterbury - built on the dg70, i prefer the mh71. nice shoe

j ingevaldsson

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Leaves

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
We're entering the last week of our Edward Green Sale - 30% off on selected models. Only a few models left now.

Belgravia in Chestnut, 184 last, E-fitting. Sizes UK 9, 9.5. 4700 SEK (3760 SEK ex VAT = approx. $555)
Montpellier in Hazel, 184 last, E-fitting. Sizes UK 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10. 4700 SEK (3760 SEK ex VAT = approx. $555)
Westminster in Maple, 888 last, E-fitting. Sizes UK 9, 9.5, 10. 4700 SEK (3760 SEK ex VAT = approx. $555)

Please e-mail us to place your order. [email protected] We use PaylPal for all online orders.

Last edited:

ThinkDerm

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

We're entering the last week of our Edward Green Sale - 30% off on selected models. Only a few models left now.

Belgravia in Chestnut, 184 last, E-fitting. Sizes UK 9, 9.5. 4700 SEK (3760 SEK ex VAT = approx. $555)
Montpellier in Hazel, 184 last, E-fitting. Sizes UK 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10. 4700 SEK (3760 SEK ex VAT = approx. $555)
Westminster in Maple, 888 last, E-fitting. Sizes UK 9, 9.5, 10. 4700 SEK (3760 SEK ex VAT = approx. $555)

Please e-mail us to place your order. [email protected] We use PaylPal for all online orders.

That Montpellier is great. what happens to the price after the sale ends?

azumi

Reaction score
Don't you have any EGs or G&Gs in 7 or 7.5 UK, do you?

mrjester

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I started rolling in to my complex. I saw the mail-man leaving and looked at my door (if they can fit it in the parcel box, there's no note. If not, there's a note) and noticed a note. I reversed the car and caught up to the mail-man. He said he had parked the car and slept in front of my place for like 45 minutes then started leaving. Caught him in time. Hah!

Last edited:

thecool85

Reaction score

I started rolling in to my complex. I saw the mail-man leaving and looked at my door (if they can fit it in the parcel box, there's no note. If not, there's a note) and noticed a note. I reversed the car and caught up to the mail-man. He said he had parked the car and slept in front of my place for like 45 minutes then started leaving. Caught him in time. Hah!

Man, those are incredible! Have you tried em on yet? Unfortunately for me, my mail-lady doesn't show up till around 6:30 (After 7:30 sometimes) because according to her, she saves her safest stops till the end of the night. I totally understand, but it still pisses me off that I don't get my mail till the sun is about to go down.

mrjester

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yep.

I wear a 10.5UK in Simpson and it feels like the shoe was crafted for my feet. This is also a 10.5UK in 888 and it's a little more snug on the sides, but with ample toe room and a slight, slight, slight heel slip that will probably go away.

I think I like the snug feel of the shoe. EG is usually out of my price range but the sale helped. I'm extremely glad I got them. Thanks Patrik!!!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads