• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

sacafotos

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Those green suede PTBs are beautiful. I was confused on the Detroit sizing, despite the equivalency list that Leaves posted a while back. (I have it if anyone needs it). I measure 8E and wear a 7.5E/8D in Barrie. The 7.5UK Oscar is nearly perfect on me.

Might be time to pick these up, especially with that natural Dainite sole.

Leaves

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

A package from Sweden arrived today. Carmina wingtip and chocolate suede U-tip, both on the Rain last.
Straight out of their boxes with the strange plastic sticks in the heels.
I'm particularly impressed with the wingtips. Never been a big fan, always thought they looked a bit rustic, but they really nailed these, even nicer than they looked in the pictures. Thanks Skoaktiebolaget team.
Thank you! Glad to hear you like them.
Will you be restocking the Carmina string loafer in a size 11UK anytime soon? Thanks.
Not until this spring.
Dear Leaves/Skoaktiebolaget team, I suffer from pronation of the foot, where my feet roll inwards. Are any of your makers willing to accommodate a stiffener/pegged waist around the instep to minimize the rolling? If so I'd definitely like to look into a pair of Bonafe.
This type of service is possible, but we need to fit you in Bologna. We can only do modified/bespoke lasts in Bologna at the moment.
First day of Fall, it only seems appropriate to wear the olive suede bluchers for the first time. The suede is perfect, I really like the subtle coloring, and there was barely any break-in required. The fit on the Detroit last is also perfect- I went with the same size that I wear in the Allen Edmonds 1 last (UK 7.5/US 8.5), which also happens to be my Alden Barrie size.
That's a great model for fall, love that Loden green suede.

MarcusL

Reaction score
still waiting for them to stock up some UK6s..
Skoaktiebolaget team, will there be any cool carmina's for the smaller feet people
worship.gif

vorkanz

Reaction score
Im planning to do a Edward Green Nevis MTO in doak on either 202 or 606 last with a double dainite sole and wonder if anyone are intressted of a gmto?

member2000r

Reaction score

Im planning to do a Edward Green Nevis MTO in doak on either 202 or 606 last with a double dainite sole and wonder if anyone are intressted of a gmto?
I would be in if it is a single leather or haf sole in 606...

Plus mint green lining

Last edited:

tifosi

Tire Kicker
Reaction score
I am so close to buying that bal boot...

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads