• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

laufer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Good luck guys. Also if you could take pictures of Carmina leather swatch book and post the link to it it would be of great help for us contemplating MTO. There are some colors I have never seen and I reluctant to order without knowing what I get.

Leaves

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Thank you all for your support and encouragement! Please continue to post questions and it’s always exciting to hear about customer testimonials; feedback is imperative for us in order to develop our business in a positive direction.

letmefly

Reaction score
Sweet - always nice to see some fellow swedes here and with the store only a few blocks away I'm running out of excuses to take a look first hand. Welcome!

Louis XIV

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Great to have you as an affiliate vendor!

Finally time and place to gather people who are interested in MTOs as well as smaller and larger sizes of styles that you commonly offer :).

Anyone else interested in the Uetam string loafer?

Frank the sheep

Reaction score

Great to have you as an affiliate vendor!

Finally time and place to gather people who are interested in MTOs as well as smaller and larger sizes of styles that you commonly offer :).

Anyone else interested in the Uetam string loafer?

They get four different string loafers in march. Below is the list they have on their web site (http://www.skoaktiebolaget.se/store):

- Carmina 80228 String Loafer in Brown Suede sizes UK 7-10.5
- Carmina 80228 String Loafer in Snuff Suede sizes UK 7-10.5
- Carmina 80228 String Loafer in Ante Suede sizes UK 7-10.5
- Carmina 80228 String Loafer in Navy Suede sizes UK 7-10.5

Louis XIV

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Did not know that, but spoke to Leaves before via PM.
Unluckily I am a UK6 to UK6.5 in Carmina (never had a pair before) and I understand it is just not worth to stock sizes as small as that.
But back in the day Leaves told me it might be possible to run a group order through them if there are enough people interested.
win-win-situation, those people, and myself, won't have to pay as much for their pair as if they would go through personal MTO and Skoaktiebolaget would still earn some money from us.

Leaves

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Congrats! Nice website too! And the shoetrees look quite impressive....are they made by Springline?

Yes, they are from Springline.

Good luck guys. Also if you could take pictures of Carmina leather swatch book and post the link to it it would be of great help for us contemplating MTO. There are some colors I have never seen and I reluctant to order without knowing what I get.

We have a Carmina swatch in the store. We will try and take some photos of this and post online. We do have a very broad representation of Carmina materials on our website though.

Did not know that, but spoke to Leaves before via PM.
Unluckily I am a UK6 to UK6.5 in Carmina (never had a pair before) and I understand it is just not worth to stock sizes as small as that.
But back in the day Leaves told me it might be possible to run a group order through them if there are enough people interested.
win-win-situation, those people, and myself, won't have to pay as much for their pair as if they would go through personal MTO and Skoaktiebolaget would still earn some money from us.

Yeah sorry about that but we have very few requests for 6.5 and 6. But of course we can always arrange for a "group MTO" as you mention.

At the moment we have these styles in UK 6.5:
732 - Black Calf FOREST
910 - Black Calf RAIN
10008 - Brown calf SIMPSON
80302 - Noix (Sand) Suede SOLLER

We also have the following incoming in UK 6.5:
732 - Brown Calf FOREST
80092 - Brown Calf/Snuff Suede FOREST
80302 - Brown Suede SOLLER
10003 - Tanned Calf SIMPSON
10003 - Black Calf SIMPSON

And these are incoming in UK 6:
10003 - Brown Calf SIMPSON
732 - Black Calf FOREST
732 - Brown Calf FOREST

Swede66

Reaction score
Congrats to becoming affiliates.

I am a fellow Swede, and I really love to finally have a real store for shoes in town. I've paid two visits and bought two pairs of shoes. I am a the "Carmina level" so far, not (yet) willing to spend the extra bucks for EG and G&G. Not only do Skoaktiebolaget do the best Carmina make-ups, they are also damned nice and passionate guys. A pleasure to visit the store!

Patrik. If you ever consider expanding the Brit's to a more affordable range, please know that AS Exclusives are yet to be represented in Sweden. With them you'd definitely spank the Grafford guys also on Brittish "affordable" shoes of high quality.

Best of luck, I'll keep on supporting you.

Last edited:

dlind

Reaction score
Yes AS exclusive would be an interesting addition, I have yet to see the store but will definitely pay a visit next time i'm back home in sthlm...

Leaves

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Leaves, you have several eccentric pairs available. I trust you've consciously wanted to offer models not readily available in most stores?

Moi Ville, yes, we have chosen to stock some models that are a bit "unorthodox". It’s fun to be able to offer something that is not the norm.

Leaves

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Congrats to becoming affiliates. I am a fellow Swede, and I really love to finally have a real store for shoes in town. I've paid two visits and bought two pairs of shoes. I am a the "Carmina level" so far, not (yet) willing to spend the extra bucks for EG and G&G. Not only do Skoaktiebolaget do the best Carmina make-ups, they are also damned nice and passionate guys. A pleasure to visit the store! Patrik. If you ever consider expanding the Brit's to a more affordable range, please know that AS Exclusives are yet to be represented in Sweden. With them you'd definitely spank the Grafford guys also on Brittish "affordable" shoes of high quality. Best of luck, I'll keep on supporting you.
Thanks for the feedback! Me and the lads really appreciate your kind words!
Yes AS exclusive would be an interesting addition, I have yet to see the store but will definitely pay a visit next time i'm back home in sthlm...
We will always be on the lookout for interesting artisans, although at this point we feel we have a very strong line up, especially with Bonafé coming in during April. But who knows what the future holds...

SuitedDx

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Congrats Leaves, wishing you the best

niklasnordin

Reaction score
Feels weird to welcome you here when it was Adam who told me to join Styleforum :)
Still...welcome.

I have an idea that I would like to put out here that I think would help with your online shoppers.
What I would like to have on the homepage is a 'shoe size calculator' (could also be an app).

Basically you just draw your foot on paper and maybe use a tape measure to take some measurements.

You put the numbers in the calculator and get the recommendations on size/last and/or width for the different brands.

Maybe there is a simple formula for this, in which case this should be trivial, otherwise, with the help of this community,
I dont think it would be hard to get people to post their measurements together with what shoe size they have for different brands/last to build a statistical model.

But, since I dont have the knowledge of the minimal amount of measurements you need to be able to perform this calculation this is where I need help.
The rest is pretty simple...I think :)

And last I have to say I love your store and I hope it will prosper and grow even bigger.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads