• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Flake

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

@laufer what colour are you interested in for the Adelaide model? Same brown as the last MTO, or lighter shade? darker? I kind of like the model in the picture.
Same or darker or a deep burgundy and I'd be in.

MGD83

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ok - looks like we got 3. I'm definitely not doing burgundy. I'm only in for the brown shade.

I think it will be around 640$ US - but don't quote me on that

MGD83

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I also want to try this model in black, on the 2102 soft chisel, but I'm not sure if it can be replicated. It's a Kiton shoe, and I really think it would be a nice addition for myself. Better then just a plain black captoe,

diadem

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Quote:
Definitely interested. Just got to get my sizing down. Wondering if you guys could help me with that. I'm a US 9EEE on the Allen Edmonds 108 last and a UK 9 on the Alfred Sargent 109 last.

MGD83

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Wow, you got wide feet man.

diadem

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yes, indeed. Is that going to be a problem? How accommodating is this last?

MGD83

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm a 10.5 borderline 11US - I have long toes and a high instep but my width is just a regular D. In fact my left foot is a little less then a D. I took a 9.5 in the Bonafe. I also wear 9.5 in Carmina Rain if that helps.

The guys at Skoak recommend going with your Carmina Rain size if you are familiar with that last.

diadem

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That's actually really good to know. I'll be swinging by The Armoury tomorrow in NYC and they stock Carmina, so I'll let you know by end of day tomorrow.

MGD83

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ok, thanks for your interest in this MTO. We can save a hundred bucks or so each.

bozzkeren

Reaction score
I also want to try this model in black, on the 2102 soft chisel, but I'm not sure if it can be replicated. It's a Kiton shoe, and I really think it would be a nice addition for myself. Better then just a plain black captoe,

i think meccariello have those model in their collection,
seing as they're ex-kiton maker

venividivicibj

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Are there any pics from above of the enzo lasts (so we can see the last more easily)

ascher07

Reaction score
Would anyone want to do a MTO of basically Epaulet's Carmina Emerson Jodhpur boot or is that sort of thing uncouth? Thanks!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads