• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Leaves

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Note to self: order more stock for awesome make ups. I thought I did this time but I was wrong. Went to the barber and when I came out and checked our stock on my iPhone app I saw we were almost out. Well, good thing there's something called pre-order runs. This is the model:

And here is the direct link to the pre-order:
http://www.skoaktiebolaget.se/products/pre-order-carmina-manolo

:embar:

MGD83

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You are a good man

Keen

Reaction score

cbfn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hey Leaves,

I'm visiting Stockholm next weekend, and was wondering if you got more of the «Carmina Work Wear» in size 7 available until then?

blue2007

Reaction score

Note to self: order more stock for awesome make ups. I thought I did this time but I was wrong. Went to the barber and when I came out and checked our stock on my iPhone app I saw we were almost out. Well, good thing there's something called pre-order runs. This is the model:

Awesome! Woke up and 2 hrs later no 11UK!! Still hoping someone will return one.

DonRaphael

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Great looking shoe. Wish it was in a brownish hue. I'd be all over it. Any plans on a makeup like this on a sleek last (Rain/Simpson) in brown/chocolate, Leaves?

budapest12

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That is not a brownish hue? That is not on Rain last?

Last edited:

MGD83

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Unreal - you know you got a winner when it's sold out in less then 24hrs

Gbg brouge

Reaction score
Terrific shoe. I did see it early this morning and I'm not surprised it sold out fast. But I didn't predict it would be gone by lunchtime.
fing02[1].gif
+1 and I'm so glad I ordered as soon as I saw it. Now there is just anticipation...
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads