1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Skoaktiebolaget – Carmina, John Lobb, Enzo Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin’s, Rubinacci – Offi

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by Leaves, Feb 27, 2013.

1. clee1982

clee1982 Senior member

really strong showing for EB, would definitely buy at least one EB if I didn't have a GMTO with Antonio Meccariello already...

2. bm93

bm93 Senior member

Would anyone happen to own shoes on both Carmina's Inca last and Enzo's 804 last and be able to do a side-by-side comparison?

3. Leaves

Leaves Senior member Affiliate Vendor

I encourage everyone who is interested in our GMTOs to sign up for our newsletter (bottom of the website) for news regarding GMTOs. Our intention is to offer 4-6 GMTOs on a montly basis. The new GMTOs for May will launch mid next week. Please let us know if you have any ideas for GMTOs.

EUtroll and venividivicibj like this.
  4. coldinboston

coldinboston Senior member

@Leaves
    Question in general.
    Can we get a john lobb store offering in a wider fitting wo an extra mto fee?
    Specifically referring to styles not on the core collection.
    For example the Adelaide in parisian brown in EE fitting?

5. grovester

grovester Active Member

As another American I can definitely say that the same thing happens with me as well.