1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Skoaktiebolaget – Carmina, John Lobb, Enzo Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin’s, Rubinacci – Offi

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by Leaves, Feb 27, 2013.

1. Leaves

Leaves Senior member Affiliate Vendor

It's all about how well the trunk show is received. But we hope Luca will be able to visit 1-2 per year. Suits starts at €5000 and overcoats are €5000. This includes VAT.

2. Leaves

3. atia2

atia2 Senior member

My suede chukkas arrived from Sweden yesterday, and I'm very pleased with them. Great fit for my low instep feet and excellent quality/price ratio. The rubber soles even have the hint of a bevelled waist. I'd be happy to buy both Skoaktiebolaget and Carlos Santos again.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5 people like this.
  4. Leaves

@atia2 Thanks for the feedback. Enjoy!

5. budapest12

budapest12 Senior member

Very much hope you gentlemen and your families and friends are all safe and unharmed.

5 people like this.
  6. fairlynerdy

fairlynerdy Senior member

Hoping all at Skoak and your family and friends are safe after this morning.

3 people like this.
  7. Leaves

We've had a lot of emails and messages this afternoon regarding the terrorist attack. We're all safe and well. We closed the shop early today because they are evacuating down town until the police has figured out if there's still some kind of threat. Thank you all for you kind messages and support. Sweden and Europe will never bow down to terrror. Our thoughts go out to the victims of this cowardly attack - an attack on democracy and freedom.

30 people like this.
  8. phsiao08

phsiao08 Senior member

Our thoughts and prayers for you guys from New York

3 people like this.
  9. Leaves

Thank you so much, appreciate it, emails have been arriving all weekend and we're grateful for all the support. Luckily the police caught the guy later that evening. The city has come together in love and unity to support the victims and their families.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 10, 2017
    4 people like this.
  10. CFML

CFML Senior member

We worry about you guys. Hope it was last attack.

11. Skoaktiebolaget

Skoaktiebolaget Senior member Affiliate Vendor

Thank you for all your emails and phone calls concerning the safety of Skoaktiebolaget and Sweden in general. It is deeply appreciated.

Some Bonafé MTO's to start this week with:

Enzo Bonafè 3937 Mahogany Cordovan 74945 Last
    [​IMG]

Enzo Bonafè 3979 Vitello Bergeronette 363 mod Last
    [​IMG]

Enzo Bonafè 2960 Vitello Chestnut and Hidro Volpe 74945 Last
    [​IMG]

Enzo Bonafè 3725 Bracken Museum 946 Last
    [​IMG]

Enzo Bonafè 3403 mod Scozia 8177 946 Last
    [​IMG]

Enzo Bonafè 3725 Betis Blu 363 mod Last
    [​IMG]

Enzo Bonafè 2475 mod Inca 6127 74945 Last
    [​IMG]

Enzo Bonafè 3845 mod Hidro Tabacco 946 Last
    [​IMG]

Enzo Bonafè 2690 Vitello Nero Hidro Lino 773 Last
    [​IMG]

Enzo Bonafè 3577 Vitello Melene 804 Last
    [​IMG]

2 people like this.
  12. Leaves

X-post from the Cappelli thread:

Bunch of new E.G. Cappelli ties just arrived! Enjoy!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2 people like this.
  13. clarksdb

clarksdb Senior member

Does Cappelli only do American direction stripes?

14. Leaves

I am no expert on rep ties, but I would think he probably carries both.

15. Leaves

We need your help!​

I've always wanted Skoaktiebolaget to be open to new ideas and feedback, both from old and new clients. So today I need your help and feedback. I have a few questions that I'd appreciate if you could answer, in an effort to improve Skoaktiebolaget. Feel free to post your answers here or PM me.

Q: We recently changed our product photos (from the old store backdrop to a plain white background). We did this to have a better real life representation of the products, and a better color reproduction. Please tell us how you feel about this change.
    A: your answer here

Q: In an effort to keep better track of all customer service questions, we adopted a customer service system last summer, where you get a "ticket" number. Have you noticed any change in our service level?

Q: Skoaktiebolaget has grown considerably the last couple of years, how has this impacted your view of Skoaktiebolaget in regards of our "brand" and our service level?

Q: Skoaktiebolaget is present in several social media channels, which one(s) do you think is the most important to you, and why?

Q: Which types of products (i.e. knitwear, outerwear, umbrellas, etc) would you like Skoaktiebolaget to add to their line up?

Additional feedback and suggestions: your answer here

Kind regards,
    Patrik a.k.a Leaves

16. patliean1

patliean1 Senior member

Q: We recently changed our product photos (from the old store backdrop to a plain white background). We did this to have a better real life representation of the products, and a better color reproduction. Please tell us how you feel about this change.

A: Disclosing the shoe size used in the each photo would really help get an accurate idea of proportions.
    Wardrobe Example: “Model is 6’ 1” wearing a size Medium”

1 person likes this.
  17. supern0va

supern0va Senior member

My replies:

A: the new photos are better for final decision making but they are very cold. Maybe have one of the photos you post on Instagram as the first photo, with the rest as technically accurate photos.

Q: In an effort to keep better track of all customer service questions, we adopted a customer service system last summer, where you get a "ticket" number. Have you noticed any change in our service level?
    A: no difference. Gabriel is great.

Q: Skoaktiebolaget has grown considerably the last couple of years, how has this impacted your view of Skoaktiebolaget in regards of our "brand" and our service level?
    A: service level is still as good. However the offerings have changed. John Lobb is definitely not as "fun" as G&G. And why so few models in smaller sizes now?

Q: Skoaktiebolaget is present in several social media channels, which one(s) do you think is the most important to you, and why?
    A: actually, here. The updates here are usually the most current.

Q: Which types of products (i.e. knitwear, outerwear, umbrellas, etc) would you like Skoaktiebolaget to add to their line up?
    A: a wider selection of socks (in terms of brands).

Additional feedback and suggestions: bring back G&G! :)

Last edited: Apr 11, 2017
    2 people like this.
  18. ericgereghty

ericgereghty Senior member

Lazymans, wholecuts, and ties OH MY [​IMG]

19. ericgereghty

ericgereghty Senior member

1. No real issues with the backdrop. If possible, it would be awesome to include a natural light, "in the wild" type pics, that often show up on your instagram. These are usually my favorite pictures to get an idea for how a shoe really looks.

2. Haven't noticed any change in CS. Was great before, and is great now!

3. No real changes in opinion of brand, either. You all seem rather accessible, so no sense of Skoak having grown too big for its breeches by any means. Thought you provided great products and service before, and still think you do...albeit to a wider group of people. Nothing wrong with being popular.

4. Instagram is my favorite, for the reason mentioned in 1.

5. I'd like seeing a wider array of socks, perhaps including linen/linen blends, silk, etc...a wider range of suspenders would also be awesome.

20. dalevy

dalevy Senior member