• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

justinkapur

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I'm not saying it can't be done, I'm just saying I wonder how they will hold up long term, say with some salt and slush and winter conditions (on a chukka).

No i trust your expertise because you guys are well versed in knowing what to recommend and what to stay clear of

ThunderMarch

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

A while ago I tried to get buffalo chukka going through Enzo Bonafe.

I think it would look great if anybody is interested let me know.

buffalo is the one in the middle.

However I could be interested in llama chukka.

Oh by the way if anybody wants to plan ahead for the next St. Patrick day and get some green, I think this model would look great in green llama calf.

I'm very interested in a tanker boot design, apron derby boot possibly with a split toe. Similar to the one SkoaB has by carmina in loden suede.
If enzo has something like that, I'm totally down for it.

bkotsko

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Zapasman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This definitely crossed my mind. But I'm looking for something ... shorter
That is the make up I have worked with for a small group of spanish aficionados. I am pretty sure it will be a great outcome!!. Just wait and see.

Here is the model and added some changes.

nickrut

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Is the gg regency close? The corthay Arca is probably my favorite single monk that looks similar to that though.

Last edited:

tdes81

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That is the make up I have worked with for a small group of spanish aficionados. I am pretty sure it will be a great outcome!!. Just wait and see.

Here is the model and added some changes.

I wish the split on the toe wasn't so long...

Zapasman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I wish the split on the toe wasn't so long...
I tried to go for that one (model 2475) but Skoak said it was impossible. I am pretty sure they will work with EB for that model on a boot in the near future. Still very happy with this model wich is kind of italian style and different to most split toe shoes/boots. Once I receive it, I will start thinking about a pair of Thorpes again.
smile.gif

ino68

Reaction score
Carmina makes a model with the straight buckle...not in the same elegant bespoke looking shape, but the same design.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 38.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads