• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

laufer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Well, if they turn out to be too tight, you have my address written somewhere :)

They look great!

LOL, I took a F width so they might be a little loose but I am sure that can be fixed with the thicker socks. I am keeping these kudu from G&G is unique, unlike other kudu I have seen for example from Carmina.

Shoesnwine

Reaction score
Thanks for the shoes Skoak! Will be picking them up tomorrow or friday!

GG Chesterfield Pearl Grey - extra dark finish with red lining:

GG Derwent Navy Stingray:

Stingray will be interesting to break in! As usual great service from the guys at Skoak!

Last edited:

Skoaktiebolaget

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I meant general details about the 946 last. There is no further information about the last other than the name. Thanks.
The 946 last is a wider fitting last with a higher instep. We recommend to take the same size as for Carmina's Rain last. Please e-mail us for specific sizing guidance.

mw313

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Help us test our new US Online Store

We just launched our new US Online Store. I need the help of our US SF memberrs to evaluate the new site. Any feedback or bug reports you have feel free to email us at [email protected] or PM me. To encourage you I have created this 10% Styleforum Member doscount code, valid today and tomorrow onlly: SFUSPROMO

Please note that this code is only valid for the US site!

Hey so is this code only for in stock items or can it be used for a MTO too? I'm sure there are plenty of people wondering about this too!

@Leaves ?

Last edited:

Leaves

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Hi Leaves, I tried accessing http://www.skoaktiebolaget.se/ through my iPhone and it kept automatically bouncing from the original to the U.S. site and back again continuously. I'm based in Brunei.

Same issue for me, @leaves. When logging on to the .se site through iPhone, I'm diverted to the US site, which diverts me back to the .se site. Never ending loop

This should be fixed now.

Also for some users where our site was blocked, we're working on this.

dddrees

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Great minds think alike
smile.gif

Very nice, Congrats!!!

One of my BIGGEST regrets, noting getting a Boot in Kudu.

But, then again I'm only a

SHOE GUY!!!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads