• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

daizawaguy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Just a word to highly recommend these guys - ordered a Harrow and the GMTO Kudu Isham. Mails very well responded to, and even refunded my double order of shoe trees promptly. Great reliability. Shoes left Sweden Monday, and in Japan on Saturday. Thanks guys - outstanding job on customer service.

Last edited:

Ironist

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Just a word to highly recommend these guys - ordered a Harrow and the GMTO Kudu Isham. Mails very well responded to, and even refunded my double order of shoe trees promptly. Great reliability. Shoes left Sweden Monday, and in Japan on Saturday. Thanks guys - outstanding job on customer service.
Outstanding shot. Love the bokeh what lens did you use?

daizawaguy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ah, good eye you have! It`s a booked king - 50mm 1.2L - beautiful lens - matches the shoes well
smile.gif

Leaves

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Anyone having trouble with the mobile site? I get a see-through black box on the top of the screen that appears when I touch the screen. Doesn't allow me to view any specific link on the homepage.

We had some issues with the site for iOS yes, should be fixed now, although there might still be an issue when you click a product, you may need to double click it. We're looking to solve this shortly.

Leaves

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Fellas, you knew it would come sooner or later, and it is now more or less finalised that the new non-EU price for Saint Crispin's will be around $1475 (including customs and handling fees) for base styles, including hollowed shoe trees. New prices will kick in end of September. If you ever wanted a pair of StC...

Last edited:

Tallcane

Reaction score

Fellas, you knew it would come sooner or later, and it is now more or less finalised that the new non-EU price for Saint Crispin's will be around $1475 (including customs and handling fees) for base styles, including hollowed shoe trees. New prices will kick in end of September. If you ever wanted a pair of StC...

Uggghhhh, you just made a decision much harder....

DeSense

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Just to be clear, customs would also be precharged for non-US deliveries outside EU? Country by country, with the respective individual charges applied?

nickrut

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Looks like I'll have to buy a pair. Anyone have the mod 530T? I might be too young for a tassel loafer but if I'm not sure what else of StC looks noticeably better than GG

peppercorn78

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Would it take an MTO in order to get a stock model in a nonstandard width (H)? Or can that be done at stock price?

Sorry, I always seem to ask this question about your various house brands LOL.

andrel42

Reaction score

Well thank you @Leaves mine are already on their way :)

andrel42

Reaction score
Thanks TtownMD, was lucky the last pair left was a 9.5; I'll post some pictures when they arrive - Now I have to go back to my shoeaholism treatment :)

Leaves

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Thanks TtownMD, was lucky the last pair left was a 9.5; I'll post some pictures when they arrive - Now I have to go back to my shoeaholism treatment :)

Took you long enough... Lol... Congrats, a solid choice!

I think we'll have to restock this one... good choice fellas.

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads