• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

JezeC

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
stock models that are out of certain sizes would not be possible to price-match when sizes become available after August right?

laufer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
2nd and final pair of my Enzo Bonafé Jan MTOs - Enzo Bonafé 3751 MOD. Specs: Derby boot Buffalo leather uppers, Hidro Sand shaft, Chained Norvegese construction, Dainite soles,946 last, G width, On hindsight, I would probably have chosen a darker suede but the Buffalo leather is awesome. Under direct sunlight Indirect sunlight [COLOR=A74345] [/COLOR] Close up of the grain Family photo of my Enzo Bonafé collection
Very nice collection, what color is that buffalo leather boot? It looks to me tan but does Bonafe have name for that color? I am definitely doing chukka in buffalo leather

TtownMD

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Hey guys, Seems like there is quite a bit of interest in EB now so I'd thought I'd give this MTO idea a shot. Have always found this single monk design pretty sweet. Looking to get this done with contrasting uppers, dark brown museum calf below and possibly dark brown deerskin above (buckle area). There is no upcharge for deerskin though I am sorry to say I don't have any pictures of it. 946 Last Single leather soles.
ThunderMarch those looks stunning & what size do you take for EB or carmina rain last

ThunderMarch

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

ThunderMarch those looks stunning & what size do you take for EB or carmina rain last

I take 8.5 for rain though it does feel a touch loose. My right foot is definitely a uk8 for rain.
For the 946, in thin socks, I'm a size 8

ecwy

Reaction score
Very nice collection, what color is that buffalo leather boot? It looks to me tan but does Bonafe have name for that color?
I am definitely doing chukka in buffalo leather

Thanks. It is labelled as Buffalo Bogota. I actually enquired if they have other Buffalo colours as well but won't know till they re-open.

ecwy

Reaction score
Those are awesome @ecwy . The Buffalo was an inspired choice.

I was wavering between Lama calf and Buffalo. Maybe it was a lucky choice as well
laugh.gif

CanadaCal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
F those Enzo buffalo boots are sick! Love that last on a boot.

Navy shell bal boots. Look in Carmina or GF threads. NAMOR owns a pair. Pure sex. Buy them if your considering.

mw313

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Hey guys, Seems like there is quite a bit of interest in EB now so I'd thought I'd give this MTO idea a shot. Have always found this single monk design pretty sweet. Looking to get this done with contrasting uppers, dark brown museum calf below and possibly dark brown deerskin above (buckle area). There is no upcharge for deerskin though I am sorry to say I don't have any pictures of it. 946 Last Single leather soles.
Yea I remember seeing them a while back and they are a great option, especially for a two tone monk that is still very elegant with the back set strap like this has.

TtownMD

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

F those Enzo buffalo boots are sick! Love that last on a boot.

Navy shell bal boots. Look in Carmina or GF threads. NAMOR owns a pair. Pure sex. Buy them if your considering.

Thank I will check them out was trying to get an idea what they look like in real life color wise. Like are they dark navy like there whole cut she'll shoes or light etc

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads