• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

mw313

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

No, most people didn't care which. It was half E and half F. You'd have to convince 6 extra people to go TG73 instead.

I like both lasts. My only concern is to know if I should do the width I ordered my Thorpe in or go one more narrow to make sure it is snug.

smoothie1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
And I would say, make sure you know your size to avoid future problems and disappointment.

The grey G&G St James's patina effect reminds me of a Berluti, Lobb, or Ilcea museum calf. I'm glad you fellows are getting this version through a successful GMTO.

mw313

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

My pre order is paid and on board go with narrow & snug is what I would say :) and get on board bud.

That is what I am leaning towards but hopefully Gabriel will be able to advise a bit more when he gets back.

So it definitely is for the mh71 last correct?

mw313

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Yes mh71 last standard E width unless you tell them different :)

I thought so but just wanted to make sure so I guess I'll consider trying the UK C then.

mw313

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

There you brother, I am still searching for your G&G polo suede lol

How is that? It's easier to just repost them.

Foxhound

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@Leaves how long are we out for our Thorpe boots to arrive?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads