1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Skoaktiebolaget – Carmina, John Lobb, Enzo Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin’s, Rubinacci – Offi

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by Leaves, Feb 27, 2013.

1. mw313

mw313 Senior member

Can't go wrong there! I love the Canterbury! Mine are in Vintage Rioja!!!

1 person likes this.
  2. niomosy

niomosy Active Member

I was tempted to pull the trigger on those a while back. I ended up holding off to go with something a bit more work-friendly. Still, that's a fantastic color and I still occasionally regret not grabbing them when I had the chance.

3. clevesinho

clevesinho Active Member

X-post from the shell cordovan thread - Enzo Bonafe mahogany shell longwings on 363MOD:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9 people like this.
  4. Leaves

Leaves Senior member Affiliate Vendor

I love how Bonafé works with Cordovan, this is one of my favorite make ups in the shop right now. Wear in good health!

1 person likes this.
  5. Leaves

New Enzo Bonafé prices March 1

Hi guys, just wanted to give you a heads up that Enzo Bonafé will raise their prices slightly on March 1. It's actually the first time they raise their prices since we started working with them so we can't really complain. Also, because of a huge surge in single MTOs the surcharge for single MTOs will go from 15% to 20%. GMTOs will go from three consecutive pairs to four. Steps had to be taken to ensure quality and improve production times and we back this decision 100%. Regardless of these small adjustments, Enzo Bonafé makes an incredibly affordable almost completely hand made product.

Here is the new price list, effective from March 1. As usual, the price increase does not affect any already placed order.

[​IMG]

6. ThunderMarch

ThunderMarch Senior member

Thanks for the heads up Patrik.
    I am thankful for getting a load of GMTOs under way.
    @watchidiot @laufer I think we had better quickly confirm our GMTO.

7. jackster145

jackster145 Senior member

1 person likes this.
  8. laufer

laufer Senior member

I am ready.

9. Zapasman

Zapasman Senior member

The price increase for my norvegese boots is a bit less than a 10%. Quite reasonable increase.[​IMG]

10. Zapasman

Zapasman Senior member

jajajajajjaja[​IMG]

11. mw313

mw313 Senior member

Just curious but the price increase for norvevese changes based on the shoe vs boot vs button boot. Is that meant to be like that or was there a mistake?

12. RogerP

RogerP Senior member

What a freaking fantastic shade of shell!

13. MGD83

MGD83 Senior member

Sizing question - I'll try posing here since a lot of us have shoes from both Carmina and EG on this thread through skoak

I take a solid 9.5 in the carmina oscar. I took the same size in the EG galway on the 82 last and I find that it feels so long and spacious by comparison. Is this just crazy talk? I've always been under the impression that EG is a narrower fit than most other brands.

14. Heatmiser

Heatmiser Senior member

Want to get your opinion on the fit of these Enzo Bonafe shoes (last is 363MOD). They fit length-wise and don't feel to tight width-wise but the outsides of my feet seem to deform the shoe profile when I put pressure on them. Is this acceptable or should I look for a wider last?
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. jackster145

jackster145 Senior member

if it causes discomfort in any way, then you should perhaps consider another last or width. I've seen folks on carmina's Simpson last with the same issue- that pronounced bulge on the toe box area ruins the sleekness of the last imo

Last edited: Jan 29, 2016
  16. TtownMD

TtownMD Senior member

I felt the same way & went down in size for EG, from 9uk on G&G to 8.5uk for EG

17. Heatmiser

Heatmiser Senior member

Can anyone share their comparison of the Enzo Bonafe 363MOD last with the 173 last?

18. clevesinho

clevesinho Active Member

19. Odd I/O

Odd I/O Senior member

Leaves, can you tell us a little bit about the custom last creation option? Is this where they create a custom last based on your foot measurements?

20. Leaves

Nope, only available at trunk shows or by visiting the factory.