Skoaktiebolaget – Carlos Santos, Enzo Bonafé, Saint Crispin’s, Paolo Scafora, Carmina, Rubinacci

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by Leaves, Feb 27, 2013.

1. Todd V

Todd V Senior member

I'd like to have an austerity brogue but I firmly committed to shoes that I can wear to work with suits so tan shoes are not at the top of my list. Need something darker.

I'm curious to know if Leaves plans to restock austerity brogues this spring.

2. HRoi

HRoi Senior member

EG Beaulieu? :bounce2:

3. Leaves

Leaves Affiliate Vendor Affiliate Vendor

Restock of the Austerity Brogue from Carmina comes in late March I hope.

Edward Green Beaulieu is incoming in Burgundy Antique sometime in February.

4. Leaves

Some of our new Liverano ties pictured below, for you Swedes we do have a larger selection in store as well. Had the chance to meet with Antonio Liverano and Taka Osaki during my recent trip to Firenze. Spoke mostly with Taka, what a great guy and unsurprisingly he's amazingly stylish.
    Link to our Liverano online accessories: http://www.skoaktiebolaget.se/collections/liverano-liverano-ties-and-pocket-squares

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Correct me if I'm wrong but I still think we are the only online retailer of Liverano accessories.

5. ascher07

ascher07 Senior member

I was curious if you guys had any plans to do any make ups similar these jodhpur boots? I think they're beautiful, and you guys always seem to have the best prices around.
    [​IMG]

6. Leaves

We have a restock of this model incoming in brown Chromexcel. I hope it will come in during next week. Drop us an e-mail if you wish to be notified when it arrives. [​IMG] Thanks for the feedback by the way. We price our products in line with or even a little higher than Carmina for clients within the European Union, but International clients can take advantage of the VAT deduction (and Sweden has the highest VAT in the world).

7. j ingevaldsson

j ingevaldsson Senior member

Damn, Beaulieu in burgundy antique is one hell of a shoe. Which last and width? (Please say F, please say F...)

8. Leaves

82 last. E width. But I can order it for you in F without an extra MTO surcharge because it is considered to be in our stock line. But the delivery time is 5 months. Just in time for summer. :)

9. j ingevaldsson

j ingevaldsson Senior member

Oh, that's interesting... I'm in Stockholm on Wednesday next week, and as always I've planned to pop by for a visit. Will try on the Asquith and Berkeley that you have in F-width then, even if they aren't on the 82-last I think I'll get a decent idea of the fit, and then try to make a decision.

10. gaseousclay

gaseousclay Senior member

Agreed on burgundy antique being a great color. The last time I saw this color was through LSH. Wish I had spare $1000 laying around cuz these would be awesome to own

11. stevent

stevent Senior member

Bealieu burgundy antique is amazing, had to sell mine due to width but definitely a pair of I want to get again

Last edited: Jan 14, 2014

12. HRoi

HRoi Senior member

oof. exactly what i was looking for

13. kayhill

kayhill Senior member

Really digging the look of that tie!

On another note, I've got a fit question about the Uetam last.

This loafer looks really good, http://www.skoaktiebolaget.se/collections/loafers/products/carmina-penny-loafer-in-brown-calf, but do people usually size down half a size to get a snug fit? I've found with other brands the leather/suede is soft enough to size down, and what's more, buying your usual size means there's a lot of slippage without laces. Anyone have any experience with Carmina loafers?

14. Leaves

Thanks for the feedback!

I'd wear the same size as for Simpson but size down half a size from Rain. But it depends, which lasts are you thinking of sizing down from?

15. kayhill

kayhill Senior member

Here's the odd thing, I can wear size 9 in Simpson (snug, but slightly longer than necessary) and I can just wear size 8.5 UK in Rain, but at 8,5 the shoe is realistically too tight. It rubs against the side and heel, but I can wear it.

So I guess my foot size is something like a 9 in Rain (or maybe more like an 8.75).