• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Louis XIV

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Both the Chukka boot as well as the string loafers look lovely as always!

Concub1ne

Reaction score
Leaves and earnest, now that you've recieved nearly every model you've had on order, what's next? I'd be interested to hear what your thoughts are. Any ideas for new stock?

earnest

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Leaves and earnest, now that you've recieved nearly every model you've had on order, what's next? I'd be interested to hear what your thoughts are. Any ideas for new stock?
We have a few interesting things still on the way this spring - first and foremost we will introduce Enzo Bonafè in April. We will also add another Gaziano & Girling model, Gable, to our selection. Before summer we will also receive a small stock of the Edward Green Galway boot and we are already taking pre-orders for a few Carmina fall models.

Next autumn we will make further additions to our Carmina range, and we're adding new patterned socks and knit ties from Sozzi.

Sounds good, no?
nod[1].gif

dddrees

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I recieved my Carmina Snuff Spectators today from Skoaktiebolaget today. Overjoyed, I think they look even better in person. Heck the shoe trees are even works of art. Excellent service during the whole process of course.

I'll have to take my own pictures here soon, until then however I hope they don't mind me borrowing one from their website.

Last edited:

nepats81

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
We have a few interesting things still on the way this spring - first and foremost we will introduce Enzo Bonafè in April. We will also add another Gaziano & Girling model, Gable, to our selection. Before summer we will also receive a small stock of the Edward Green Galway boot and we are already taking pre-orders for a few Carmina fall models.

Next autumn we will make further additions to our Carmina range, and we're adding new patterned socks and knit ties from Sozzi.

Sounds good, no?
nod%5B1%5D.gif
More Balmoral Boots on the Robert Last please! My brown/scotch grain boots are held up fantastic all winter.

CHRK33

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
x-post from EG appreciation thread:

So fellow EG enthusiasts, I am trying to put together a shearling-lined Galway MTO and present it to Leaves for delivery in the fall. We already have 3 confirmed forum members, so we only need 3 more. Please PM if you are interested. Specs are as follows:

82 Last 64 last
Galway Shearling Lined Boot
Midnight calf lower
Navy suede Upper
360 degree flat welt
Matching eyelets and speedhooks
dark brown welt and edge trim
Dark Brown Dainite sole

Here is a great example of how gorgeous this boot is:

And the shearling lining looks as follows:

So it turns out that EG will only do shearling-lined boots in the 64 last, which is truly unfortunate. I am not a fan of the 64 last, so I am out, but if others are still interested, happy to continue to shepherd the MTO to completion. Don't want to abandon what I started. Let me know. Thanks,

Last edited:

dddrees

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Looky Looky, we have a MTO in the works.

See above.

Last edited:

Leaves

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Regarding the Edward Green Galway in Dark Oak/Mink Suede; we have 6 confirmed participants so this project is a GO. The Group order will however be open until March 31 for those of you who wish to participate.

SPECS:
Dark Oak/Mink Suede
82 last
Double Dainite Soles
Visible eyelets (standard on the Galway)

PRICE:
8700 SEK (6960 SEK ex VAT / approx. $1050). Shipping is 300 SEK worldwide. Deposit 50%.

Delivery will be around September. Please send us an e-mail at [email protected] if you wish to participate.

Fiddler

Reaction score
Regarding the Edward Green Galway in Dark Oak/Mink Suede; we have 6 confirmed participants so this project is a GO. The Group order will however be open until March 31 for those of you who wish to participate.

SPECS:
Dark Oak/Mink Suede
82 last
Double Dainite Soles

PRICE:
8700 SEK (6960 SEK ex VAT / approx. $1050). Shipping is 300 SEK worldwide. Deposit 50%.

Delivery will be around September. Please send us an e-mail at [email protected] if you wish to participate.

Looks great and the price seems really a good deal....if this was on 64 Last with the veldtschoen stitching, I would find it really hard to stay away.

laufer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Looks great and the price seems really a good deal....if this was on 64 Last with the veldtschoen stitching, I would find it really hard to stay away.

Fiddler,

I am interested in Galway on 64 last. My preference is for mahogany country calf but I could be talked into walnut country calf with Mink suede shearling.

Keen

Reaction score

SPECS:
Dark Oak/Mink Suede
82 last
Double Dainite Soles

PRICE:

I'll be in next week when I get back from Åre (weather is amazing here).

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads