• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

patliean1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
With all due respect to Meermin, part of the reason I've been leaning toward purchasing my first pair of cordovan boots from Skoak rather than Meermin is because of customer experience. True there is a significant price difference but that's whats expected when getting what appears to be outstanding service from Skoak. Well done.

RogerP

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Quote:
No doubt. Just to be clear, I have no problem at all with the one week delivery. Heck, it takes the same amount of time to get a package from just across the border in the States as it does from Skoak in Sweden.

hanoiboy

Reaction score

Thanks for all the positive vibes and nice feedback! The guys who deserve the most credit are actually Coxaca (who organized this GMTO) and Gabriel OB (our store manager who packed and shipped a truck load of Cognac Cordovan Jumpers and Grain Jumpers, these arrived at the same time so he was busy as a bee for a couple of days).

Big thanks to Coxaco and Gabriel for giving their time and effort into making this project a reality:slayer:.

dddrees

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thanks for all the positive vibes and nice feedback! The guys who deserve the most credit are actually Coxaca (who organized this GMTO) and Gabriel OB (our store manager who packed and shipped a truck load of Cognac Cordovan Jumpers and Grain Jumpers, these arrived at the same time so he was busy as a bee for a couple of days).

Awesome Job, Thanks Guys!!!!!

enjoiii

Reaction score
Wearing my cordovan jumpers today, already got multiple compliments. Does anyone have a good guide on how to care for these shoes?

Thanks!

justinkapur

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Wearing my cordovan jumpers today, already got multiple compliments. Does anyone have a good guide on how to care for these shoes?

Thanks!

Brush Brush and a little more Brush.

I just got confirmation my EG Galway MTO's are in the shop :slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer:

nepats81

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I just got confirmation my EG Galway MTO's are in the shop
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
pics!

Keen

Reaction score

I just got confirmation my EG Galway MTO's are in the shop
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

Mine didn't pass EG's quality control, so will arrive end of January
confused.gif
Nothing on SkoAB, they've been great throughout and my wallet sighed in relief. But still, the wait is killing me a bit extra now. And won't get easier when pics start dropping in.

justinkapur

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Mine didn't pass EG's quality control, so will arrive end of January :confused:  Nothing on SkoAB, they've been great throughout and my wallet sighed in relief. But still, the wait is killing me a bit extra now. And won't get easier when pics start dropping in. 

Sorry man :-(

Its better they caught it though for sure. I will try my hardest not to be a jerk and post anything too much

dddrees

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just received my Cordovan Jumpers.

Sure glad you guys talked me into buying a pair.

Great looking boot.

Odd I/O

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

The top of the vamp and sides are lined too. It's pretty thin and compresses easily...doesn't feel like you're cramming your foot into an UGG.

Just how warm is this shearling lined boot? Would it be good to -10 degrees Celsius? I may be interested in this GMTO.

Shouldaville

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just how warm is this shearling lined boot? Would it be good to -10 degrees Celsius? I may be interested in this GMTO.

I haven't had them out in the cold yet, but wore them around the house today and there were a few times I was well aware of how warm my feet were (with a very thin sock). If you are out all day in below freezing temps, there may be better options, but these would probably be fine most other times.

ChristianS

Reaction score

I just got confirmation my EG Galway MTO's are in the shop :slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer:

I picked up one of the extra pair of Galways Skoaktiebolaget ordered in connection with this GMTO. I can tell you they're beautiful!

/Christian

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads