• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

tifosi

Tire Kicker
Reaction score
Sure, that's what I thought as well. A little wait won't hurt
I am fairly certain that I will want it, regardless. Are you interested in the brown museum as well?

Edit. Unless Patrik has a crazy "Welcome to the store" St Crispins half off MTO sale.....LMAO!

(no, I don't know that it's StC.)

Last edited:

budapest12

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^ I'm in for brown if I can get comfortable figuring out the right sizing.

mw313

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I am fairly certain that I will want it, regardless. Are you interested in the brown museum as well?

Edit. Unless Patrik has a crazy "Welcome to the store" St Crispins half off MTO sale.....LMAO!

(no, I don't know that it's StC.)

That concerns me too! I have enough on order plus my GMTO Thorpe in Kudu has to have the deposit soon!

Hopefully if here is a good special that it will last for quite a while.

Leaves

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Besides being such a great brand to begin with, I think in combination @Leaves
 sense of style this would be a perfect match.

Thank you kindly. A hybrid enterprise. Intriguing! When are you guys moving to Stockholm?

Would totally be down for a pair of Sandringhams in chestnut or G&G Woburn, also in chestnut. The Edwardian Falkirk will fill my lighter-colored gap for balmorals. Um, either ones upcoming stock models :embar:
@mw313, interestingly, our ethical standards allow us to "barter" goods for services... I guess the APA is more flexible than the AMA when it comes to this! :slayer:

Got these incoming any week now: Edward Green Cardiff, Almond CC, 202 last, double leather sole. It's not Sandringhams I know, but a great style none the less. Those Sandringhams were actually a stock style last season.

Whats the difference between burnt pine and chestnut?

As mentioned, yes, Chestnut is a warmer hue.

Oh okay. I didn't realize that is when you were starting to practice. I forgot that you don't have a script pad, so I guess that you weren't heckled by them. 

I'm in for that kind of research study! Random control trial (RCT) may be a little tough to trick the guys on here when comparing GYW, HW, and glued, but i'm sure whoever hand welted can make sure to not go too tight to give it away. I'm in to do the interval orthopedic assessments (probably should check feet and knees just in case) Lets try to get the IRB on this one! Maybe they will be so confused that they would approve it and we could try to get dual coverage from my university health system and the one you work for. 

You in for this @Leaves
 ? If you can get the makers to produce the shoes, we can find people to wear them, and I'll do the orthopedic evaluations that show how much healthier it is to have welted footwear over cheap glue/cemented shoes. When that is published, then you can get even more business. 

The funniest thing is that this actually could be worked on a bit, and with some tweaks, could be an actual research study. I'm actually looking into doing one with shoes in the near future (can't give too many details right now) but I'm a little busy with leading one on a new treatment for foot fungal infections and another on a new bunion procedure. They are taking up a lot of my time, when I am not seeing patients or talking with you guys. haha.

I'm all for this. If you guys would set it up, I'm on board.

Pbayvip

Reaction score
Museum burgundy adelaides, I have been waiting for you sooooooo long……..
drool.gif

edit: and a shipping notification 30 minutes after ordering, another great service from Skoaktiebolaget
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

or was it a slow morning in the shop?
wink.gif

Last edited:

Leaves

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Museum burgundy adelaides, I have been waiting for you sooooooo long…….. :drool:  

edit: and a shipping notification 30 minutes after ordering, another great service from Skoaktiebolaget 
icon_gu_b_slayer%5B1%5D.gif

or was it a slow morning in the shop? ;)

Very busy, but the boys have been working around the clock lately to get all orders onto those courier trucks. I had to restrain myself not to post the new styles here, but the boys need a couple of hours of peace and quite. Then it's back to the coal mines! :D

Last edited:

Roger la Rock

Reaction score
Museum burgundy adelaides, I have been waiting for you sooooooo long……..
drool.gif

icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

or was it a slow morning in the shop?
wink.gif
Thanks for the heads up.

I've got a feeling things are going to get busier.

Photos look great. Instakop.

tifosi

Tire Kicker
Reaction score
Those burgundy museum Carminas look great!

Only makes me more excited about the museum Bonafe that may come to fruition!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads