• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

stevent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Very cool collection. Thank you for sharing. What's the Nevis makeup for which you wait?

I amend all earlier statements. Tan Kudu is cool.

I wish this Isham in Kudu were offered again. I prefer the Nevis to the Thorpe, so the Thorpe GMTO in Kudu holds little interest for me.

Wow, Steven. You do not mess around. Outstanding collection!

^^^ Damn straight.  I do so love those green Galways.

Thanks! Waiting on Oak Willow Nevis

I need Dark Oak / Walnut CC F82

^ Agreed, that looks awesome!

It's probably my favorite boot, almost bought a spare pair last preorder

smoothie1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Every time I try to order or consider something from a maker other than EG, my efforts are stymied. Oh well. No Kudu for me at this moment.

Has Kudu been discontinued? I still want to see those make ups in pingrain from Edward Green.
Btw, I have discovered a few other archived materials that may still be available.

dddrees

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Every time I try to order or consider something from a maker other than EG, my efforts are stymied. Oh well. No Kudu for me at this moment.

Has Kudu been discontinued? I still want to see those make ups in pingrain from Edward Green.
Btw, I have discovered a few other archived materials that may still be available.

Not sure whether it was discontinued or not, but @Leaves did say there was a limited supply of 40 pairs available.

Last edited:

laufer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Do tell please.

BootSpell

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thanks! Waiting on Oak Willow Nevis

It's probably my favorite boot, almost bought a spare pair last preorder

All those boots are amazing but that zug 64 is off the chain! Wish there was still some zug around.

rnguy001

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Every time I see those Edward Green Lanterns I tell myself to be strong and I have kids to put through college..

budapest12

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Every time I see those Edward Green Lanterns I tell myself the kids will have to be strong and I have kids to put themselves through college..
My thinking is very similar and yet very different. ^

mw313

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
that's what student loans are for. Duh, it gives them a reason to work hard because it's their money.

I completely agree. And if they are smart they will take out a bit extra to spend on good shoes like I have done all through medical school! In the long run it actually saves money, because the difference in long term cost is not as high as most expect. Plus having a lot of pairs while the prices are low (before inflation over the future years) actually is less than the interest accrued on the extra loan taken out. That was my mentality, but not going excessive!

Plus it makes you work harder because you know that you have to do well and get a great job to pay it off!

Last edited:

rnguy001

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I can't tell if you guys are being serious, joking or a bit of both. I'll pay for the their colleges, they pay their way through medical school. That's what I did and it worked out pretty well. Now back to those boots...

stevent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
First wear of the Kudu Isham today:

Wish Thrope was in another color so I could get it too, like the grey they used to have.

Last edited:

mw313

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I can't tell if you guys are being serious, joking or a bit of both. I'll pay for the their colleges, they pay their way through medical school. That's what I did and it worked out pretty well. Now back to those boots...

haha. I think it was a bit of both! I actually did what I said for myself but i think it would be a joke for most people!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads