• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Leaves

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

My apologies if this was rather rude for a 1st post in a thread. This seems to be a wonderful service and I was just excited about a potential buy, hope I didn't cause any offense...

Sorry, but I'm not sure I understand the original message? Please email us.

dddrees

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It's only been a bit over a month since my MTO Galway order was placed but impatience is getting the better of me and I just wish they were here already.

That's why I'm glad I've got something due almost every other month or so for a little while.

So the moral of the story:

Start ordering now, and order something every month from now on.

This way from then on, you'll be good to go.
biggrin.gif

NewYawker

Reaction score
Falkirk in the morning sun, no filter:

The brogueing and craftsmanship on this pair is incredible. Fantastic model. Thanks buda!

dddrees

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Falkirk in the morning sun, no filter:

The brogueing and craftsmanship on this pair is incredible. Fantastic model. Thanks buda!

Fabulous!!!!!

Can't wait to get my pair.

Last edited:

usctrojans31

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Leaves/other Skoak buyers in the States, is the shipping rate of 300 SEK flat or per pair? I have my eye on a model in stock and one that will be coming in, and am trying to figure out the best buying approach.

member2000r

Reaction score

Leaves/other Skoak buyers in the States, is the shipping rate of 300 SEK flat or per pair? I have my eye on a model in stock and one that will be coming in, and am trying to figure out the best buying approach.
Free shipping if you buy more than 8000 sek.

bdavro23

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Quote:
Looking at the lacing on those, they are clearly much too big for you and will lead to debilitating foot problems. You should get rid of them immediately for the sake of your health. I could take them off your hands so you wouldnt be tempted to risk life and limb by wearing them again... :)

andrel42

Reaction score
Coming back to the site very regularly ... still no loafers and I love loafers ! :)
Some Enzo Bonafé suede loafers for your (my) viewing pleasure; any chance of one of these miraculously appearing on the Skoak website?

NewYawker

Reaction score
Fabulous!!!!!

Can't wait to get my pair.

Thanks D! You will love them.
Quote:

Looking at the lacing on those, they are clearly much too big for you and will lead to debilitating foot problems. You should get rid of them immediately for the sake of your health. I could take them off your hands so you wouldnt be tempted to risk life and limb by wearing them again...
smile.gif
rotflmao.gif
B - if they don't work out you will be the first to know. EG seems to be pretty much a perfect fit for me. I am sure you will snag a pair in the future. Cheers.

bdavro23

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Quote:
In all seriousness, they look amazing and I hope you wear and enjoy them through many resoles!

usctrojans31

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
member2000r - thanks, saw it, but I'd be ordering Carmina, which is well below that threshold.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads