Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by Leaves, Feb 27, 2013.
I tried to get an Almond CC Nevis together without any success. The thorpe was there it will be my first GG. I generally do not care for the general aesthetics of most GG models but the thorpe I like very much. Still might pull the trigger on the Nevis any more pre orders for fall Mr.Leaves?
I honestly allow myself to think that I am done with preorders for a little while then bam something else pops up. When the doak shannon comes back around, I will not hesitate. I have to say that I love the shannon in one solid color. Although I appreciate the innovation of moose's recent make up.
Quick question in between, the EG 202 and 606 lasts fit similarly (same?), only difference being the tip?
And darn, those Shannon look tempting, too.
And I only exclude the Alderleys because I already have a pair in Mahogany Cc.
There will be pre-orders for some styles, yes, but not all.
I think they fit similarly, yes. I have both in a Dover and they fit really well in the same size.
Perfect. Thanks! Then I have my size/width nailed down for the Nevis.
Do you have any more information about when the EB MTO-shoes will arrive? Is it sometime in the early April they are expected to be delivered?
Please email for info. Expected lead time is about 4 months for these orders.
Patrik, is there any updates regarding cordovan in other colors?
13 people interested in the MTO up to now
As I've said before, you will be the first one to know if we are allocated any Cordovan slots. Believe me, I want this as much as you do but my hands are tied here.
Look forward to hearing the good news
@Leaves. I am now interested so there are 14 of us. Is anything different now? We also have some additional demands here at SF:
(1) Effective immediately, we require an all-you-can-eat shell cordovan buffet on your premises. $9.95 gets unlimited horse ass plus roundtrip airfare to Stockholm.
(2) Two-week maximum MTO turnarounds.
(3) All stock is now odd stock. Discounts on the whole enchilada.
(4) All prices will now be quoted in Venezuelan Bolivars. No more currency adjustments to be made. Ever.
(5) Did you get my PM? Did you get my PM? Did you get my PM? You and Gabriel have to respond to PMs immediately and confirm receipt on the main thread so the rest of us can know about it too.
Thank you kindly.
(owenau1989 - apologies, not meaning to pick on you personally)
you made my day Sir.
thoroughly appreciate gents like @owenau1989's efforts in keeping mto requests afloat, but this downright tickles me!
just send them the link to the alden thread so they understand that the problem isn't demand for cordovan/getting 6 people, the problem is no cordovan.
(6) I ordered 2 months ago, is it still possible to change my size?
Separate names with a comma.